trading suggestion

katsuro0

Each player is given a trading list. It is placed in your inventory, and whilst in your inventory, another option is added to your name when right clicked. When that extra option (i.e. see list) is clicked, you can see what the person is selling and for what price. So instead of typing, "selling full rune sets, 200k each-katsuro0," which is hard to type constantly, you can simply type, "selling rune-katsuro0."

I think this would use up less memory than player owned shops.

CC please.

knightsoforderse9.png

Yes, obviously everyone who plays this game hates it except you three. :roll:

It's a good idea, but it's been suggested many times before. So far, I have seen absolutely 0 evidence that it will happen.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

no the ones who dismiss a slightly flawed idea without even considering if it can be improved into a feasible working concept, are small 13 year old kids who just want to prove to the world that they have the balls to make fun of everyone (over the internet) about one small mistake in an idea.

The reason you haven't seen this idae and others that are decent implemented is because no one bugs jagex about it until they realize it is a good idea. I don't have members so I cannot but thoes that do should suggest it to them.