Counter Strike

6de6vi6l

If I ever go one, which is rare, it's on Jolt 6

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

When I play it's good old 1.5 for me... awesome stuff

Playing on the only 2 servers that I know of that are still in existance... one is for regular maps, other is custom map server - good fun to be had all round.

I've never played the original Counter-Strike. I did buy Half Life 2 a bit over a month ago, and have been playing Counter-Strike: Source frequently. Although still not quite realistic, I was impressed that most guns kill with only a few bullets. The submachine-gun class is underpowered imo, as is the scout (the AK-47/M4 Carbine are just as if not more deadly at long ranges).

I almost always play on the "Canadian Black Watch" server, you can find their site by googling it. It has a nice small community of regulars & clan members of the CBW, and is very strict against exploits/cheating/vulgar & racist remarks etc. :D

i thought 1.5 had no steam servers running?

are there any other good steam servers running for 1.5??

steam 1.5? steam came in to replace 1.5. These are original 1.5 servers still running on the old tech.

However since my comp died, and i bought HL2 i am now playing source... which looks like a cartoon, and guns fire diff - recoil has been changed. and SMG class is terrible now...

i want 1.5 ...

or i play America's Army DAM that is realistic... way better then the old CS

i bought half life 2 yesterday, and for some reason the actual game (half life 2) is workin perfectly (im on nova prospekt) but cs: source isn't working. any1 have the same problems? btw i have 576kbps internet and a very good computer (3.0 ghz 512RAM ati radeon x800se videocard etc.)

Used to play CS back in the day, and now i've given up cs:s too. Its just gotten too booring.

IMO, Firearms > counterstrike. or Firearms> Day of Defeat > Counterstrike.

No matter though, Playing battlefield 2 and guild wars now, no room for cs:s

i bought half life 2 yesterday, and for some reason the actual game (half life 2) is workin perfectly (im on nova prospekt) but cs: source isn't working. any1 have the same problems? btw i have 576kbps internet and a very good computer (3.0 ghz 512RAM ati radeon x800se videocard etc.)

If you're using Steam, then you need to make sure that it's at 100% downloaded, or it will crash at the pre-cashing stage. I used to have that problem if the original 1.6

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

can u buy 1.5 buy itself or what as ive got/bought halflife 2 pack which comes with: Half life, Half life2, Counter strike source, deathmatch or whateva.

as do u get it with half life (original) as i should be able to get it then as i bought that huge pack for $100+

thanks

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D