Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

:P

yeah google kinda helped, since krest still shows on jagex ;)

I was talking more about that russian clan (BoD? My memory stinks =\), consisted of most of the high lvl russians, they even posted rl pics of themselves...hopefully someone like meili could help me out here :P

BoS - brotherhood of steel :)

yes they were a kickass clan.

I remeber 5ish of their members(met few cause friend was in it)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r3dh3adkid

did we forget about duke :roll: what about 3 hit u....isnt he pretty famous?

what about the guy who created that dupe?.....

and that chick that has never traded a day in rs and never spoke a day in rs.....and finnaly got a r2h because someone drop traded her one.....(atleast thats what i heard)

Pyckuu Bouh or Azot

definately

thats who we didnt know. some time in our convo "hey who was that russian guy who made up the catching guide?" "dunno, it started with an A" "oh well, someone will know it"

I mentioned pyckuu somewhere though, just didnt spell it right.

what about the guy who created that dupe?.....

it was dylock who made it, sixfeetunder just wrote a story about what happened and how he got banned.

and that chick that has never traded a day in rs and never spoke a day in rs.....and finnaly got a r2h because someone drop traded her one.....(atleast thats what i heard)

its a he, and hes on there... galaxyg.

i don't know a lot about famous ppl but i'd say that silverion and STEEL corp are VERY famous for having created tip.it

other than that, can someone clean up the first post and make it include all the names and reasons behind it all?

lead refers to rsn lead (who would murder you irl if you called him rsn), the aussi bloke that made tip.it fun to read *wink* i wish he would come back, I miss him :(

i think he also hated being called Led (as in pencil led) not sure the proper spelling.

sup pker dude, not sure if u remember me, we bumped into eachother one day and sorta kinda became friends and talked and stuff :) (iz me joshthegod)

been gone a long time :x i remember u was cool though, cant belive you still play o.o

Yeah... you named a lot of people that were extremely famous in earlier Rs... You missed a few though, like Alchemon, Red1010, Sandytrain, Nnannji (sp?), Lord Vid, Iampenguin (banned), Darkkiller0 (sp?)...

Bluerose charged 1k nature runes (which were freakishly hard to get back then) for smithing addy I think. Addy or rune. It was nothing less than absurd.

didnt she charge that much for adam kites and rune squares and battleaxes....?

Krest got his smithing lvl dropped from 99 to 89 for supposedly sharing or something. Gormis, I think the second or third 99 smither was banned...

yup i guess i was right than o.o i remember that everyone talked about it that day.

GregEchidna3 was 3rd to 99 hp, Eva 02 was 4th (I believe, don't remember who was 5th). Ffx was 8th though. I think. lol. GregEchidna was probably the best pker in that whole time, other than I Wicked I and Zar Family 2. The 3 best pkers of 2002-2003 who dominated the wildy were probably Zar Family 2, Max333 and GregEchidna3.

i think greg told me he was sharing with someone, or someone sharing with him, because either him or someone else got banned, forget who exactly but he was in the mix, guess they never banned him for it.

Can't forget Leza... No one probably remembers her, but she was like the Bluerose of rs in the early, early days. She held Rs Trivia I think.

holy ..... hahahaha now THATS oldschool.

Skone751 was the best merchant in the early rs. He had thousands of death runes when it was hard for a good player to come by one or two of them.

hell ya, i always wanted to merchant like him, his skill can never be duplicated

Best mid lvl pkers back in the day were The Jabroni2, Makaveli77, Blick, Every1messes (not just saying that because he was my cousin, but he killed everyone), Twistedkillz (Tks' real life son), Da Bomb02, P O K E Y (before he trained to 99 hp), Aurora1...

sad, i remeber every one of those names.... have i been playing to long? blick actually came after pokey dabomb jabroni and makaveli (that i remember)

What about Wifebeater?

haxx_0rmaxx?

road dogg?

azn purity?

unbeaten?

king sabre?

i know im missing a few more, Argh i forget.

hmm don't know like 85% of that list

Is ashley somewherei n the lvl 90's?? if so , i fought her wiht my main:p

alot of people won't recognize ALOT of those names (especially leza or wasnt it lisa? hell, to long ago to remember stright haha) because some ofem are really old players(as in, starting the first year of rs)

pker dude jr- staker master

i was never a staker? i NEVER staked over 200k on rsc.. i did stake high on one day on rs2 against 1 person, but i havn't told many people about that? :?

He probably confused us. :oops: :twisted:

RIP Staking

RIP 2 Mage Short Specials

hmm don't know like 85% of that list

Is ashley somewherei n the lvl 90's?? if so , i fought her wiht my main:p

alot of people won't recognize ALOT of those names (especially leza or wasnt it lisa? hell, to long ago to remember stright haha) because some ofem are really old players(as in, starting the first year of rs)

ooh, thats way for me time:p

i started somewhere 2003 :lol:

I think - Duke Freedom- is famous too, isn't he???

i have like never heard of any of them except for zezima.....if you remember all of those names because they are good at a game you have problems :roll:

I know who Babe Ruth is... do I have problems? :?

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

i have like never heard of any of them except for zezima.....if you remember all of those names because they are good at a game you have problems :roll:

ur just too much of a noob...as in time playing...many of us have been here from the beginning...like when addy plate was the best plate and cost 40k+....and addy battle axe was the best weapon...and when the only guilds were like the cooking guild and champs guild....and when u could not BANK ITEMS...YES U COULD NOT BANK ITEMS...ONLY GOLD....and in trades the most gold u could put up in a trade was 65k...was a pain in the ahss to not get scammed :wink:....no cast wait on mages either...could cast as quick as u wanted...noob mages owned even more :twisted:

didnt she charge that much for adam kites and rune squares and battleaxes....?

no...she charged 600 steel bars plus 3 rune bars for a battle...id know since i was one of the first 50 people to have 1...got so many kills with that thing :twisted: ...and it was 1k new runes for an addy kite...or like 140k or sumthing...rune squares were like 1k new runes when she first started to smith them...and then addy kites dropped down to 50k a piece...which i made tons of moolah off of....mine addy ores and coal...gave her natures....shed smith me 5 at a time :twisted:

How many remember these players, Sexyrazor, Terminator, Datrupimp, Doublebubble, Pocketfluff, Deathchick, Acid Woman?

Surprised to see you post here Wapiti. :)

To the guy who posted above Wapiti, who the hell is jenny79? I was pretty sure Gearshifter was first 123, then I think lilyuffie and really other than those two I have no idea.

How many remember these players, Sexyrazor, Terminator, Datrupimp, Doublebubble, Pocketfluff, Deathchick, Acid Woman?

Surprised to see you post here Wapiti. :)

To the guy who posted above Wapiti, who the hell is jenny79? I was pretty sure Gearshifter was first 123, then I think lilyuffie and really other than those two I have no idea.

I remember Wapiti :D

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Term and robin had a clan that they let me in and we went pking in wild woot. that was when wild was pretty new.

Datrupimp i remember him and DF (Df Razor) and sabres and gladz (i think) pking on Karjamara while i was fishing...

and ive been playin since the adam longs... maybe even before, or arnt those sold in the shop? hell, i remember the steel kites LOL.... haha good ol days.

dont ya just wish u could go back to when u first started?

i know i do...even if u wuldnt have the knowledge u have now...i just wish i could go back

when i first started, almost noone had knowlege.

but ya, the good ol days omg most fun i ever had on a game was when i first started rs.