Prayer

Teenage_God

When should I get prayer and what level prayer should I get?

I'm currently:

66 Range. (Soon 67)

55 Str.

40 attack.

2 def. (oops!)

59 HP.

1 Pray.

I only PK F2P and will be range/2hing.

P2P Player.

F2P PKer.

I would say 25, just for protect item, if you really feel like you can take 6 levels of prayer for ultimate strength, you can get that, but, having ultimate strength won't be a huge advantage when you wish to K0 someone and you want to switch to ur 2h fast and do a quick k0 and not worry about putting on prayer, If your really unworried about combat, you could get eagle eye, but you don't really need it.

Zekei1.png

99 Slayer... Never gonna trim you up.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[hide=Slayering Time]Zekei1.png[/hide]

I would say 25, just for protect item, if you really feel like you can take 6 levels of prayer for ultimate strength, you can get that, but, having ultimate strength won't be a huge advantage when you wish to K0 someone and you want to switch to ur 2h fast and do a quick k0 and not worry about putting on prayer, If your really unworried about combat, you could get eagle eye, but you don't really need it.

Protect item? If your sole reason for getting prayer up is to protect 40k, don't PK.

Either stay at 1 or get 31 for ultimate strength.

99 magic achieved on July 3rd 2008.

signaturead7.png

I'm just saying if actually wants prayer, then that would be what he would go for, or 31 if he wants ultimate str, but other then that it isn't very helpful yet.

Zekei1.png

99 Slayer... Never gonna trim you up.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[hide=Slayering Time]Zekei1.png[/hide]

dont get prayer. it wastes combat levels that could be put to good use such as more range levels. When u have those range levels its there and permanent. Its annoying to switch prayers etc and prayer does run out. in f2p we dont even have pots so it does run out quickly. sure u can survive for one battle but it gets really annoying running to the alter every second. :wall: just dont do it. i got it on one of my pures and it wasnt worth it. if ur trying to get protect dont do it.

Ur only saving 30k :roll: sure it can be alot but its not too big of a loss.

Well, it really depends, While you do sacrifice HP for prayer, you can make up for it in offensive abilities.

:arrow: Say if your prayer was 26, enough for hawk eye

:arrow: This increases your range by 10%, which doesnt seem like much, but...

:arrow: Say if your range level was 70. 10% of 70=7, +70=77. This means, you have a range level equal to 77. It also increases your ma hit by 10%. If at your orginal level it was, say, 15, then 10% of 15 =1.5, round up=2. Your max hit increases by 2.

So, it really depends.

Well, it really depends, While you do sacrifice HP for prayer, you can make up for it in offensive abilities.

:arrow: Say if your range level was 70. 10% of 70=7, +70=77. This means, you have a range level equal to 77. It also increases your ma hit by 10%. If at your orginal level it was, say, 15, then 10% of 15 =1.5, round up=2. Your max hit increases by 2.

So, it really depends.

But you have to take into account that without the Prayer-related combat lvls, he would have a much higher ranged level. It all balances out, but some people decide to train prayer because training ranged at lvl 80+ is a bit difficult in f2p.

Staurolite.png

So, it really depends.

But you have to take into account that without the Prayer-related combat lvls, he would have a much higher ranged level. It all balances out, but some people decide to train prayer because training ranged at lvl 80+ is a bit difficult in f2p.

Its pretty much how long you want to train. you can either get 26 prayer or and extra 7 or so range levels, which would you rather work for?

Oh, and if he ever becomes a mmber he can use smite.

So, it really depends.

And this isnt true.

Your max hit doesnt increase like that, it increases at certain levels. 63 ranged is natural 11s in f2p rapid with addy arrows and 70 is 12. Using eagle eye and 70 ranged you would increase your max hit by 1, because 10% of 70 is 7 and 77 is the level for 13s on rapid naturally.

lurifax.png