Scarabites task

Guthorm

Hey guys, I was just assigned scarabites task. I have no idea how to do them, can somebody point me to a guide or give me some advice please? I have sgs and bunyip, I do not own a cannon because I just don't believe in them :lol: Don't call me on this one but for some reason i just hate cannons.

So any tips you guys willing to share?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The only way this task won't be annoying as hell is if you cannon them under Sophanem. Using a cannon, it will be a very quick task with a lot of crimson charms (among the fastest in the game).

If you truly don't believe in cannons, the second option is to kill them in the marshes just before you get to the quest start of Dealing With Scarabas. You'll be attacked by both melee and range (multi combat), and will take a hefty amount of damage, so guthans would be smart. A bunyip will hardly cover you at all, but I'm sure your sgs will help tremendously.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

You don't believe in cannons?

Here's some proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5azx7vLc4WE

They exist. Of course, you can believe they aren't morally correct... but then I would have to call you an idiot. Scarabites are a must cannon.

Edit: If you don't get it, just cannon.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

You don't believe in cannons?

Here's some proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5azx7vLc4WE

They exist. Of course, you can believe they aren't morally correct... but then I would have to call you an idiot. Scarabites are a must cannon.

Edit: If you don't get it, just cannon.

Calling me an idiot helps alot mate. -.-

I understand the importance of cannon but I will not use them, seriously is like religion, people believe in different things even thou it might seem to be more practical.

Thanks more the first post thou. ::'

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The preiviouse poster is right

The only things i would add to that is

- U can fight in the swamp or in the desert

If u fight in the swamp crocks there will attack u which gets annoying really fast

if u fight in the desert u will need water skins but no crocks

this is the same area im not talking about the ones underground but the ones in the swamp theres a desert area near the stairs were u stand and the crocks wont attack u

Id suggest u range them using the desert spot so u dont run into the group and get k0d

The melle and ranger should be easy enough to take down

Bring food bunip will cover some of it but not to the extient of damage if u afk or something else happens

Kingmickez25.png