Behind the Scenes - November Edition

darkjab

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh... tired of waiting for an update. So far, I am NOT liking this new update schedule.

Oh, and I'm getting a little tired of new minigames.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Canadians are American's too.....

:o :evil:

Ignorance. Pure ignorance... Calling a Canadian "American" is like calling a New Zealander an Aussie.... You just don't do it.

Canada is on the continent of North *America*.

Canadians are canadians, thats like calling the dutch german, like calling americans indians... Oh wait, that worked out fine.

Lets now stop this meaningless banter and go speculate about the grandmaster quest, who will probably unlock the dragonforge.

Calling Dutch Germans is way different than calling Canadians Americans. Canada is a country, North America is a continent. Holland (I think that's where the Dutch are...) and Germany are both countries. You do, however call them Europeans, which is a continent. So calling Canadians Americans is the same thing as calling Germans Europeans, which is very much used.

Anyhow, has there been any rumors of some skill levels involved?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~