F2p mid level range training

dslayer455

Well I want to increase my range level obvisouly. My range level is currently 60. What is the best way I could train it to about 75 8-)

Please give me the ammo I would use, the monster, and the best gear I should wear.

Thank you and everybody remember, I am strictly F2p.

Thanks \'

ya, and that would help re-coop for some of the lost money at spiders

though, don't safespot at spiders. the reason they're good is because they are afk training, so you don't have to pay attention and they seek you out. it's slower if you have to manually click

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well I want to increase my range level obvisouly. My range level is currently 60. What is the best way I could train it to about 75 8-)

Please give me the ammo I would use, the monster, and the best gear I should wear.

Thank you and everybody remember, I am strictly F2p.

Thanks \'

I actually answered something similar to this recently. :geek: ... However, here we go...

The S.O.S.'s First Floor (War) is a rather good place to train and get a whole boatload of stuff. You'll wish to fight the "Minotaur (Level 27)"s in the room in the southeast. Bring 150 Iron Arrows, 1 Maple Shortbow, Full Green D'hide, Leather (NOT Fighting) Boots, Power Ammy, 1 Coif, and 4 Lobsters/Swordfish... Use the barrier in that room to range over and kill monsters to your heart's content, taking damage only if you make slight mistakes, and gaining a near-endless supply of copper/tin (which you'd probably sell later) ores, Rune Essence, and more Bronze/Iron Arrows than you can shake a stick at. :twisted:

I think you'll find yourself quite happy with your outcome... Especially since this can be done completely by yourself, without help. :thumbsup:

And in case you're curious, I currently have '68 Ranged' only because I'm trying to train (and catch up) skills right now, otherwise my combat stuff would probably be a bit higher. However, I can certify that my advice will get you to 75 comfortably. Further, you'll get it without the problem of accidentally losing your stuff because you decided to try and AFK your training, which usually results in a nasty random event monster showing up. <.<

~Mr. D. V. "When training, be there... Don't AFK..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)