F2P Range 1-45

jeffyroth

On my strength pure I'm getting my range to 45ish. I'm getting it so I will stop getting owned by rangers yet I wont level. I'll do cows from 20-40, If you know anything better feel free to tell me, but what should I from 1-20. So, what should I do? I have 1 defence also. I have 20k but I will mine iron for money so I am free to anything.

forummx0.png

My stats are updated weekly... Sometimes...

Minotaurs are the best experience for low level range in F2P. In my oppion at least. Hill giants are good, but are also very crowded. You do make good money though.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

1-20...

Chickens.

I've done that on a majority of my accounts. You also get feathers out of it for future training @ sos.

You can do cows from 20-40, it will get you money at least (as long as you bank).

Shaniqua.png

1-20 on chickens

20-40 on hillies, gaurds or barb in the bard village hall

You can range minotours to get or gather arrows too

No, no, no!

Minotaurs are horrible at below 20 range! I'm sorry but the occasional 1s you may be lucky enough to hit can't kill it!

Train to 10or20 at chickens though.

weiyao5.png