should i manage my kingdom?

headcheff

You won't even have to get on every day to check raise how much you are liked. When I left mine in there I only went back to it once in the time it took them to use up 700k.

Putting money in there while your on a break isn't a bad idea though.

35b9enp.jpg

I go back once a week to collect and bring my approval back to 100%. 10 workers on raw fish, 5 on coal.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

How much profit can you pull in per day? I'm interested in doing some MTK but I don't know whether or not it's worth the time.

What happens with MTK if you turn non-member, and can you directly retrieve your gold invested in the kingdom?

If you get F2p, the money remain in MTK.You cannot get them back until you turn P2p again.

You will get a constant profit /day, but it is "hard" to calculate because of the bonus items.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=manag ... tm#collect this table provides the bonuses.

I don't use MTK at the moment because it interrupts range training(yes, I don't like to get out of the spot just to mine coal).

I did not calculate an average because I usually put the money in MTK sunday night and get the rewards friday night.

I don't use MTK at the moment because it interrupts range training(yes, I don't like to get out of the spot just to mine coal).

I did not calculate an average because I usually put the money in MTK sunday night and get the rewards friday night.

Only raise your approval once every week, and cash in like every month. That's how I do it. This way it doesnt interrupt with anything.

You can use upto 75k a day, and with swordies etc you make 3x that cash, so it's probably like 75-150k a day.

I double my money with 10 workers on fish and 5 on flax. And that's only raising my popularity every 10-14 days when I go to collect. If you plan to go F2P I'd remove your cash unless you're planning to get members back within the month... your profits would really start to drop after that.

Teatonev.png

Teatonev.png

I made a sheet about mtk someday: it's somewhere in my old posts (if you want and you're not afraid of hard to understand things)... But with the prices "on top" (just after pvp worlds were release I last updated the price listing on my pc).. It's with 10 fish, 5 maple (which was then the most profitable) it was ~115k/day if updating every 7 days..

(89k from fish, 27k from wc - mining would give 22k daily but ores are a lot easier to sell than bird nests)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Throne of Miscellania only allows you to have 10 workers with limited resources, if you pass Royal Trouble then you get access to more resources and 5 more workers. The most profit a day which requires the most amount of work would be hacing 10 people on flax, and 5 on coal. You mine 136 iron a day to make steel bars, make the steel bars into cannon balls and sell on the G.E.. With the flax you spin into bow strings and sell. I am sure you could make making ~300k daily with that, but don't forget to add 75k in so you can get the most out of your wokers everyday.

Oh and of course, check out the tip.it guide. :thumbsup:

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=manage_thy_kingdom.htm

Mutaliisk.png