26-53 thiev

OmidSan

There's a really good guide in the Archive of Wisdom, sorry I don't have the link but it's not very hard to find.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Noob.

Lets get some things straight, RC pking is BAD, therefore you deserve to get FLAMED. Bad kills, they are defenseless people. It's like attacking a woodcutter for a yew log...

wheres master farmer.

draynor?

Draynor with the head master farmer(who you must right click, but is trapped easier) or North of Ardougne with a normal master farmer(who is a one click, but is only trapped in a building or field of cabbage)

You could also pickpocket guards in Falador with you your respawn point there, as then you just pickpocket till you die, and then keep pickpocketing. Quite simple, and less boring and food costly)

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

wheres master farmer.

draynor?

Draynor with the head master farmer(who you must right click, but is trapped easier) or North of Ardougne with a normal master farmer(who is a one click, but is only trapped in a building or field of cabbage)

You could also pickpocket guards in Falador with you your respawn point there, as then you just pickpocket till you die, and then keep pickpocketing. Quite simple, and less boring and food costly)

i spawn at lumby tho....

how do i change that

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

wheres master farmer.

draynor?

i spawn at lumby tho....

how do i change that

Do the quest recruitment drive. Its one of the rewards. Pretty easy quest with a guide tbh.

Shaniqua.png