41-80 Hunter

Baconxl

What is the fastest way? Getting there I don't really care about money but when I get to 80 I do plan to hunt red chins which will bring in some income. Also, is 80 a good level to start hunting red chins? A lot of people said at 63 they were too slow and 80 was the level to start at.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

LOL.jpg

What is the fastest way? Getting there I don't really care about money but when I get to 80 I do plan to hunt red chins which will bring in some income. Also, is 80 a good level to start hunting red chins? A lot of people said at 63 they were too slow and 80 was the level to start at.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

You can either do ferrets or swamp lizards to 43, then Falconry until 49 for orange sallys, then orange sallys to 59, and then red sallys until 80.

Yes, 80 is the time to start chins, under that, red sallys are a tad faster for xp.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I did them from 63-80 (not all in one sitting I did 63-78 in one sitting and then took a break from hunter then went back and got 80).. The profit made easily makes up for the time spend. I would say you only spend about 4-6 hours longer at chins as apposed to red sallys (which is what most people do till 80).

From 63-80 is 1,617,469 exp. That's 6,103 chins. At current market price (Nov. 08 = 651) that equals 3.9m (3,973,053 to be exact)

Can you make more than 3.9m in 4-6 hours is the question you have to ask yourself now.

If YES, then go with the red sallys until 80. If NO, then go with the chins at 63.

Hope I was of some assistance with that question.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I did them from 63-80 (not all in one sitting I did 63-78 in one sitting and then took a break from hunter then went back and got 80).. The profit made easily makes up for the time spend. I would say you only spend about 4-6 hours longer at chins as apposed to red sallys (which is what most people do till 80).

From 63-80 is 1,617,469 exp. That's 6,103 chins. At current market price (Nov. 08 = 651) that equals 3.9m (3,973,053 to be exact)

Can you make more than 3.9m in 4-6 hours is the question you have to ask yourself now.

If YES, then go with the red sallys until 80. If NO, then go with the chins at 63.

Hope I was of some assistance with that question.

Actually, from my experience, I got an extra 10 hours, but the principal is still the same. You would need to make over 400k an hour to make up for the time at red sallys. I said red sallys until 80 because you said you didn't care about money, so if that holds true, stick with red sallys, otherwise, thats 3.9m for 10 extra hours.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~