Range brawling gloves

Calzo

There's probably some safespots at those fire giants down the stairs by MB. Or maybe tank in axe hut. Or go to the hobgoblin mine and just kill everything there XD

Wouldn't it be better just to chin on ape atoll? It might not be 4x but 1.5x is still good :D

2dvjurb.png

There's probably some safespots at those fire giants down the stairs by MB. Or maybe tank in axe hut. Or go to the hobgoblin mine and just kill everything there XD

Wouldn't it be better just to chin on ape atoll? It might not be 4x but 1.5x is still good :D

Nah because then i waste money on chins and im already 99 range

s652yx.jpg

:?

Looks like you really don't have a use for them, unless you don't have 99 HP, in that case, range what ever you can find where no one is around.

~ Captainkidd

:?

Looks like you really don't have a use for them, unless you don't have 99 HP, in that case, range what ever you can find where no one is around.

~ Captainkidd

I know lol there is no real use apart from some quick exp i dont need =/ lol

s652yx.jpg