-F2P Pie Thief- Retired

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my merching investment has gone up!! :thumbsup: Not going to sell yet though, it seems to still be going up :D

Edit: btw the day cabbage was at 1gp ea I was seriously considering buying 100k of them. But I didn't. And now they're at 3gp each. Would have possibly made a 200k profit :wall:

Surely and not-so-slowly creeping along. Great job since I last posted, you'll be at 1k in no time :D

May I suggest getting 70 fishing, followed by whatever cooking that gets you? Probably take you to like 74-75, and a pretty easy 2-3 days' work :)

Good luck on the rest of your merchanting, by the way! I just sold my santa hat and bought 40k swordfish... let's hope they hop as they look like they will :)

Happy trails, pie-stealing nub!

-- wilting

Thanks for posting Wilt ::'

For fishing and cooking, do you mean to keep fishing at the Barb Village, then cook what I catch, then drop?

As for my merchanting: Well, I was merching about 170k worth of Rune Full Helms. I know, that sounds awfully nubby, but I had to start somewhere. Well the helms were steadily rising up these past two days, but today they went up, but only by a bit; I figured it was time to sell. I tried highest price. Not selling. Middle Price. Not Selling. A bit below Middle Price. Still didn't sell. So I would up having to sell at lowest price. After a few minutes it sold. Hey, it was my first time merching and I made about 11k profit :P At least it's something.

And I'll keep ranging for one more level until 55, then I *might* get a couple of attack, def, or str levels to raise my combat level to 79 ::' Then it's fishing time again til 75 :P

Yeah. \'

11K of profit Woohooowwww \'<3: \'<3:

I wish I could Merchant

I always Buy the wrong things Lol #-o

Anyhow Gratz On all Those lvl's

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Yeah. \'

11K of profit Woohooowwww \'<3: \'<3:

I wish I could Merchant

I always Buy the wrong things Lol #-o

Anyhow Gratz On all Those lvl's

Tbh I just look at the price charts and i see the line-price-thing. If it's dropped but then is going in a straighter line horizontally, as in going to start going up again, you buy :P No better way to explain it, lol.

@Flodder: Welcome to the junnnnnnnnnnglllllllle!! :lol:

HaHa.

U realy Are good IN merchanting And those explanation.

Seriously. Waaaaauuuwww

Great :thumbsup:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

I mean to fish at barbarian village, bank in edgeville, and cook all that. Then keep it or try to sell it. Don't bother dropping it, because it's perfectly good training food if you don't want to sell it, and will also suffice for junk trades if you need to do that anytime too. :D

I only recently started trying to balance out trades with junk, and it's remarkably easy in W1 to find decent trades. Just save the fish or try and sell, but don't drop, as they'll be useful someday. ;)

HaHa.

U realy Are good IN merchanting And those explanation.

Seriously. Waaaaauuuwww

Great :thumbsup:

:lol: I try.

I mean to fish at barbarian village, bank in edgeville, and cook all that. Then keep it or try to sell it. Don't bother dropping it, because it's perfectly good training food if you don't want to sell it, and will also suffice for junk trades if you need to do that anytime too. :D

I only recently started trying to balance out trades with junk, and it's remarkably easy in W1 to find decent trades. Just save the fish or try and sell, but don't drop, as they'll be useful someday. ;)

Alright, thanks :D Breaks up the monotony of dropping fish :wall:

^ Inorite :twss: Thanks Flare Hair :lol:

Still training range, but I've been procrastinating by going onto my other accounts and whatnot. Now I have to procrastinate by getting a new haircut. :P