Money making,.

barbwireboy3

Ankous

Farming Toadflax/Limpwurt roots

Fishing Swordies

Collecting Item Spawns (Snape Grass, Red Spider's eggs)

Making charged orbs for battlestaves

Buying battlestaves from Zaff

Collecting sand from Bert

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

id go kill jellys and do all the lvl 3 clues u get deffo make ur money ina few days

jellies have a great rate of clue drops an a average of 100k a clue is fast cash

I wouldn't say so, jellies have an average hit rate even with d'hide armour, and I don't think they drop clues any "faster" than other NPCs

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

id go kill jellys and do all the lvl 3 clues u get deffo make ur money ina few days

jellies have a great rate of clue drops an a average of 100k a clue is fast cash

I wouldn't say so, jellies have an average hit rate even with d'hide armour, and I don't think they drop clues any "faster" than other NPCs

i found em a lot faster than any other slayer monster even hell houds but maybe i was just lucky

Nonetheless basing your income on treasure trails is NOT a good idea.

Half the time I end up spending more than I make.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

"Bring Rune Platebody, Iron Legs, and a Steel Scimitar"

Always alch em at the end.

OT: Never depend on luck as your source of money. End of sentence.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

"Bring Rune Platebody, Iron Legs, and a Steel Scimitar"

Always alch em at the end.

OT: Never depend on luck as your source of money. End of sentence.

Oouch, thats a hard one. I think 90 % of the rich players got rich by luck things like GWD, DK's, Barrows, Corporal Beast, KQ, Visage, ...

How long does it take to do a clue? I've heard it takes 10-15 minutes, which equals 400-600k an hour. But obviously you won't be doing clues perpetually, so I doubt it's a good money source.

To OP: Barrows is an option.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

clues can take 10 minutes to 40 minutes depending on how many puzzles, length of clues (ive had only 4 but as much as 9 clues) how close your clues are to teleports etc.

my average clue is 50-100k. my lowest clue is 0 gp. (Only firelighters) clues are hardly worth it these days. only 2 times ever i got something decent (sara kite and a sara full)

ive done about 200 clues

Ive had one in bank for 5 weeks now or something, tired of the same 50k junk over and over lol

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Many clues take longer than fifteen minutes, due to the necessity of gathering items for Uri emotes. Some of mine have taken days because I haven't been able to get my hands on a specific item. Also, although the rewards can be GRAND, they're also incredibly RARE. I would advise strongly that you find a source of good, steady income. Note: STEADY.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

How long does it take to do a clue? I've heard it takes 10-15 minutes, which equals 400-600k an hour. But obviously you won't be doing clues perpetually, so I doubt it's a good money source.

+1, you have good stats for barrows. (Although it can only get better!)

Agreed, even though Barrows is pure luck, you have more of a chance of getting something good than a treasure trail, and each trip you at least break even.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Agreed, even though Barrows is pure luck, you have more of a chance of getting something good than a treasure trail, and each trip you at least break even.

When I did barrows for my income, I averaged 200-350k per hour on loot when I didn't get a barrows item.

if you keep all the items u need for a lvl3 clue then u dont have to wait about for items an yh u might any get 100k sum times but u can get items up to 50 mil so it is worth them 15-30 mins

well in my eyes anyway