jad & healers

carol395

Make sure only one of them (one none, that's even better) is hitting you, you can block the rest behind that one. Turning on 15% defence pray helps, and so does drinking a brew dose if you're getting hit too much.

2dvjurb.png

how do u make 1 att you when they come at you from all directions #-o

After you've attacked them all, there should be 2-4 healers attacking you. Walk around for a bit, they should get stuck behind each other.

2dvjurb.png

The reason the healer killed you was that you probably had 4 of them on you. They hit max 14, and players usually have 1-2 on them and pray steel skin.

So here's how you probably died:

1. Healers killed you (All four of them)

2. Healers attacked you, and damaged you and you had trouble and TzTok-Jad hit you while your attention was on the healers (As they were damaging you).

Muggi's Fight Cave Guide (Read all or the part about TzTok-Jad fight)

Also check my Prayer Switching Guide in my signature. It will help you even more on how to prayer switch.

:thumbup: =D> :thumbsup: :lol: want to say thx to all who helped me in my quest for the firecape, today i pwned the mighty jad, the prayer switching guide was a great help, the advice and vid,s were all spot on so a big thx to you all :twss:

:thumbsup: hey demon vanq your guide is ex, prayer switchin is tops now, i was looking at your maps on jad respawn which helps no end but cud you put pics on where the healers spawn now that would b peachy :mrgreen: =D> :pray:

The healers appear usually behind TzTok-Jad, but i don't think it's so big deal to know where they respawn