99 range

kingcomet32

hey, i used the search bar

im looking for 99 range in the somewhat near future.

im wondering how some stuff works

Yaks: wut do you bring here, ive heard full void, but is it better than something like armadyls and how so, do i bring a cannon, and wut flavor knives should i bring

Chins: where are they used, how many will it take from 93-99 (any estimates appreciated), and does it require banking/food

experiments: no idea wut these are

avansies: how well would mad pray pots and a cannon work here, will that stupid ghorak thing own my prayer if my cannon hits it and is there a spot that i can avoid them?

any answers will be greatly appreciated, thanks

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Yaks: Void and bronze knives are probably your best bet.

Aviansies: Prayer potions work. Cannons do not work in GWD so the Goraks won't be an issue.

Chins: Done at mummies or... hmm... somewhere else... I have little experience with this. Really expensive.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

For Yaks, use Void and bronze knives. If you actually use rune c'bow with broad bolts, it's just as good exp, and if you are range potted, the high hits keep you interested.

For chinning, use them either at the CT mummies, or the monkey's at ape atoll. Really nice exp, but really expensive at the same time. Going to cost you atleast like 25m+ to get to 99 range from where you are.

Don't do experiments, Yaks are better.

And for avainsies, no you can't set up a cannon down there, you can just wear full void / d hide and pray range with p pots for better exp, and a bit less money, or you can tank there and get worse exp, and more profit. Overall don't do these for fast exp. They can be decent at best exp, but you'll make a but load if you stick with em to 99.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Or...

Dust Devils: 35-42k/h unpotted with bronze knives.

Drops for "Dust devil": Half of a key, Dragon chainbody, Coins (15-300), Rune dagger, Rune arrows (12), Red d'hide vamb, Earth battlestaff, Fire runes (20-200), Chaos runes (2-5), Soul runes (2-5), Ugthanki kebabs (1-3), Grimy herbs, Crimson charm, Gold charm, Green charm, Blue charm

My average trip looks like this:

97rangemw2.png

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

For Yaks, use Void and bronze knives. If you actually use rune c'bow with broad bolts, it's just as good exp, and if you are range potted, the high hits keep you interested.

For chinning, use them either at the CT mummies, or the monkey's at ape atoll. Really nice exp, but really expensive at the same time. Going to cost you atleast like 25m+ to get to 99 range from where you are.

Don't do experiments, Yaks are better.

And for avainsies, no you can't set up a cannon down there, you can just wear full void / d hide and pray range with p pots for better exp, and a bit less money, or you can tank there and get worse exp, and more profit. Overall don't do these for fast exp. They can be decent at best exp, but you'll make a but load if you stick with em to 99.

Lots of misconceptions about chinning

First of all, chinning at mummies is stupid. You loose out on way too many xp and time for just a few rune drops. Ape atoll all the way.

Secondly, chinning isnt that expensive. At 96 ranged I get 260k xp an hour using (1300/h) GREY chins. Grey chins are only 350 each and they give me 205xp each.

So 93-99 = roughly 6M, so you'd need roughly 30k grey chins, which is like 10.5M. Then you need to count in ppots, which are like 1/4th of that. So lets say 13M, make it 15M to be sure. That's half of the 30M some people are claiming.

For this to work you need to pay attention, have full void , use 15% pray etc... Also, one trip, with tortoises, takes around 2h20min.

Or...

Dust Devils: 35-42k/h unpotted with bronze knives.

Drops for "Dust devil": Half of a key, Dragon chainbody, Coins (15-300), Rune dagger, Rune arrows (12), Red d'hide vamb, Earth battlestaff, Fire runes (20-200), Chaos runes (2-5), Soul runes (2-5), Ugthanki kebabs (1-3), Grimy herbs, Crimson charm, Gold charm, Green charm, Blue charm

My average trip looks like this:

97rangemw2.png

Armored zombies (hunter crossbow): 63-66k/h, 100-110k profit.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks