Which is best strength training?

manitstinks

Pc, Bandits (which im currently at), or Monkeys?

I really dont like the hassle of going to pc and then hopping to some leaked world

I like bandits because you can afk a lot but you have to use guthans

Im neutral on monkeys because you get unlimited prayer but there are some real annoying things like the monkeys blocking you and the stupid mother [bleep]ing spider that keeps poisoning me every damn second

Edit: i dont care about the money i use i just want to level as fast as possible

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Maxed strength bonus w/ Sara Sword and maxed 99s, using piety and super setting once a minute, with a steel titan and scrolls in a nezinot helm. Makes for around 128k XP\hour. Any questions?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

why would you tele to castle wars and then tele back to ape toll? cant you just tele to ape toll??

Maybe because there's no bank in Ape Atoll (not that I'm aware of, anyway)? :roll:

Any questions?

Im tryiing to get a 99 i so i dont even have one atm. I definitely dont have a steel titan

Then subsitute steel titan for the best combat familiar you can get.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Try training at Ankous at SOS. They give fairly good drops to sell and i get about 70-80k exp per hour( thats me, your probably gonna get more :]).

EDIT: I make about 60-80k per trip there, 1 trip takes about 30-45min and about 40-60k exp.

What i use?

HELM- HELM OF NEIZT

CAPE- OBBY

WEAPON: SARA SWORD

AMMY: SALVE[E]

BODY: RUNE PLATE

LEGS: DRAGON SKIRT( lol, though im a male, i use skrit cuase it cheaper, weigh less, and same def as legs)

BOOTS: DRAGON

RING: WEALTH ( BOOST YOUR CHANCES FOR CLUE SCROLLS LVL 3 ! I found about 4-6 of em already in a 3 days training period)

GLOVES: COMBAT BRACLET ( + 6 STR BONUS, AND ITS ONLY 30-33K! )

HELM- HELM OF NEIZT

CAPE- OBBY

WEAPON: SARA SWORD

AMMY: SALVE[E]

BODY: RUNE PLATE

LEGS: DRAGON SKIRT( lol, though im a male, i use skrit cuase it cheaper, weigh less, and same def as legs)

BOOTS: DRAGON

RING: WEALTH ( BOOST YOUR CHANCES FOR CLUE SCROLLS LVL 3 ! I found about 4-6 of em already in a 3 days training period)

GLOVES: COMBAT BRACLET ( + 6 STR BONUS, AND ITS ONLY 30-33K! )

You don't really need caps on there, and just a little foot note, clues are totally random, RoW doesn't effect your drop rate with those.

ON TOPIC:

I'd say stick with bandits, or zombie monkeys like they said.

I myself use monkey guards with Chivalry and anti. And the bearded ones don't really pose a threat, you just need to know where to stand.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.