Your dream video game?

Princess Viola

A mix of Spore and Civy. Humans...you start off as cavemen, on a random planet, and expand and evolve into spacefaring. You can design everything, from vehicles, to peoples hair styles.

Yes.

I'm that wierd.

:cry:

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing a fantasy MMORPG with the scope and scale as EVEOnline. That is, one server -- holding 30,000 to 40,000 players at once on it. I'd say that it would almost be Ultima Online meets EVEOnline with a dash of WAR.

Of course the actual product would be much different than that. But I'm looking at a leveling/skill system simular to Anarchy Online, the combat pace of warhammer online, the size and scope of EVEOnline with the "do-what-you-want" and hardcore PvP attitude of Ultima Online.

It's completely possible with todays technology, although the largest setback would be making sure all of those players wern't in the same place at the same time. I'm talking about a huge land to traverse and conquer here, going beyond simple guild and alliance antics and into the realm of clashing nations.

Eh, maybe someday.

Voice chat is between the squad (10 people)

Also, a Left 4 Dead with the slow, mindless zombies could be good is don right. Like, instead of 10-30 fast zombies you get 40-60 slow, dumb zombies. Moving slowly to trap you.

They'd have to be a lot tougher, though.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Revolution

First-person shooter/climber/fighter/sneaker aaaand flight sim. Mix of Chronicles of Rid[bleep] and Mirror's Edge.

Game on a galactic scale, involving a rebellion vs. overarching government scenario.

Shoot, punch, or break the necks of the enemy--climb sprawling cityscapes, and fly star-ships. Most of the time, these star-ships are stolen, and used to disrupt trade hubs in massive raids or to cut off supply lines in small scale space combat.

Failure is met either with death or imprisonment. There will be several prisons and rehabilitation centers where you will get locked up. You will have to escape, of course.

Planetary battles will vary from HUGE wars to tiny gunfights upon rooftops or in streets.

Weapons, armor, and areas of expertise (unarmed, pistols, rifles, flight, etc.) are customizable.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."