please pray for my little brother =(

XxTearGodxX

Not sure if i should post this here, but i just read an article and didn't think it deserved a thread of it's own.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4681771.stm

'proof', that those of us simply wishing well, are doing just as much good as those of you praying.

I'm sorry but it's irrelevant. He asked us to pray. Don't undermine it by unnessecarily posting that you won't. It's being unsupportive, whether or not prayer is the biggest joke on the planet.

And just for the record - for that article, just because people prayed, does not mean God will heal. As far as I'm concerned, we're to pray God's will for a situation - and that we will see the big picture, that He will help us through it, etc. God is *not* one to be commanded. Though He does heal (I've experienced it in my peer's lives) miraculously, it's not something you just ask for and get. So the article is also, irrelevant to prayer's "effectiveness".

Again, I was never talking about the well-wishing, I was talking about the "I won't pray" comments.

summerpngwy6.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have cousins and friends who suffer from seizures. It's scary, but they're OK as long as they have their meds. My only advice is to hope that it's a one time thing, or that it can be easily treated.

Bleib tapfer.

No I am not praying before I a going to bed I will pray almost everytime I can. It's sad to lose a brother I almost lost mine yesterday God saved him he almost broke a rib that would have punctured his lungs but he just broke a finger, a legament(spelling) and a cartilogue(spelling) near his rib i think

honduras.gif