What Should I Do? ....

Miss War

Well bascially i've come back to the game and the forums after a 2-3month break, and well i left with a nice cash pile in which i was putting away for skilling,

out of the cash pile i wish to spend 38mill on a skill, either to a level off 90+ or even another 99, but basically i require the knowledge of frequent users, for suggestions in what to do,

when answering my question, i would like to know, what skill, how, time estimate and estimate on the cost, i am not looking for a return or the quickest time scale,

and well the time has come to ask of fellow users, your advise, knwoledge, comments and views.

Thanks for your time, and if anyone reading this fancies a chat, then please don't hesitate to add me, my chat is allways on and i am a very good listener.

(my skills are shown in the signature and below, just incase)

Miss_war18.png

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

From 80-99 fletching, it took me around 140 hours of making yew longbows. With today's economy, you may be able to profit (as the max limit was raised for many alching items). I'm not too sure if they sell as easily as they used to ... just try w132 Yanille if GE doesn't work (which I doubt).

You actually may want to consider "buying" your way to 65 herblore and farming for that new grandmaster quest, which has very hefty rewards. For this all you'd need are some fruit trees and plenty of herbs. Instead if you plan to make some money back, you can add herbs to your patches and produce your own secondary materials (or those herbs themselves) for herblore.

Though I can't say a time, I advise you to increase your crafting level too. From the low seventies to 76, I spend a couple days (maybe 5-6 hours a day, haha) leveling it. Today's economy has no longer any benefits, but alas, you can also train your rune-crafting via natures and alchemize your bracelets, giving you xp in three skills!

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I would say fletching to 99 with yew longs or maybe ranged with iron knives or red chins (not so sure on the ranged because I haven't looked at it in so long)

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

yah i would prolly go for 99 fletch

thats pretty simple and u can make money back

if ur doin yews that is

u can buy the logs and the strings and u make like 15 a bow i think

Actually, you can string faster than you cut, so stringing them is better experience, and better profits.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

if ur doin yews that is

Actually, you can string faster than you cut, so stringing them is better experience, and better profits.

so should i buy logs, and cut them, then string them,

or should i buy logs allready cut, and just string them??

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

I wouldn't get fletch, fletch takes barely any money, it's relatively easy, and completely useless. Do that when you have little money left. I'd get a USEFUL skill, and do the useless ones when you have nothing else...

Summoning, prayer (you probably won't want this, but you'll thank yourself SO much later on if you play for a while for getting it mostly out the way sooner), con, magic, and at a pinch farming/smithing/crafting.

Personally i would divide it up between getting 80+ construction, and some hefty magic xp (preferably working it in with combat and summoning charms you can use). That's what i'd do, most rewards for your cash and work ;)

Just keep going till you have 1m left, then if you want get fletch with that....if you really want.

if ur doin yews that is

so should i buy logs, and cut them, then string them,

or should i buy logs allready cut, and just string them??

Miss

Buy logs already cut ;)

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

I wouldn't get fletch, fletch takes barely any money, it's relatively easy, and completely useless. Do that when you have little money left. I'd get a USEFUL skill, and do the useless ones when you have nothing else...

Summoning, prayer (you probably won't want this, but you'll thank yourself SO much later on if you play for a while for getting it mostly out the way sooner), con, magic, and at a pinch farming/smithing/crafting.

Personally i would divide it up between getting 80+ construction, and some hefty magic xp (preferably working it in with combat and summoning charms you can use). That's what i'd do, most rewards for your cash and work ;)

Just keep going till you have 1m left, then if you want get fletch with that....if you really want.

how can i raise these skills please tell me, thats the whole question really, there low for a reason, i don't like skilling often

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

how can i raise these skills please tell me, thats the whole question really, there low for a reason, i don't like skilling often

I'll just list all of them in case it helps you make your mind up.

Summoning - Use your charms, that much is obvious, for collecting see magic lower down

prayer - D bones on your own guilded alter in your POH. This needs 75 (69 with pots) con, which you should definitely get at some point anyway.

con - Oak planks, carry them in your inventory, and have you butler take some to the bank at a time to unnote. Make oak larders in your kitchen, until you can make oak dungeon doors, then use those.

magic - I'm not sure of level req's for things sooooo. You have a lot of cash to spend. Burst rock lobbies and train summ up some. This is very expensive, but will save you a lot of pain. Do you enjoy alching a few hundred thousand times? Me neither, this way is funner and gets you a LOT of charms. A LOT. There are guides all over the place on how to do this. If you can't burst yet, , you can alch / string ammys / fill vials until you can.

farming - Not really possible atm, seeds are too hard to buy, and i've not farmed in a very many months, so you might want to ask elsewhere on this one, really not my strong suit.

smithing - For efficiency, make mith bars at the blast furnace then smith into bolts with a morphic hammer. For speed, addy bolts (buy the bars).

crafting - Ruby braces are popular

Of course, everybody likes different methods. Some like cheap, some like fast, some like efficiency, some like different things, so i doubt my methods will be 100% for you. Heck, i don't follow my own methods most of the time, i've never touched a rock lobster in my life. I just know most people tend to adore them. So wait for more input before jumping into anything ;) 38m is a lot of cash.

thanks for all the sugestions guys, much appreciated,

but please by all means keep them coming in.

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg