Fire cape question.

Mungo0

Hello guys, do you think I could do the Fight Caves and get a fire cape out of it too?

I'm wondering what inventory I should take, as I don't know which method I should use to defeat Jad.

Mungo_0.png

awesomesiggeh2.jpg

Yes... Yes, that's what he said.

Siggeh1.jpg

Siggeh2.jpg

:D

Okay, that's good, I already have full guthans in my bank so that part isn't a problem. What guide should I be using? Muggi's?

Mungo_0.png

awesomesiggeh2.jpg

Siggeh1.jpg

Siggeh2.jpg

Eh, I've been looking at Muggi's guide, and it seems pretty good, but the inventory seems a bit out of date. Should I follow it exactly or does anyone have any changes they could recommend?

Mungo_0.png

awesomesiggeh2.jpg

Siggeh1.jpg

Siggeh2.jpg

Well here is what you should bring on invo:

Arma/Karil/D'hide top

Arma/Karil/D'hide legs

2 range pots

4 brews

20 restores

For faster + less risking killing, go all waves with diamonds (e)...take 500.

I used 300-320 when i did caves, its 150k that saves time and risk of death 8-)

pinguim0310.png

Right, I've already got the range pots, and I'll buy the rest. They should be 4 doses, correct?

Oh, and you used only 320-ish on 63 waves? Hm, I'm not doubting you, but that seems slightly implausible. But anyway, I think it would be rather extreme to range the 90s and 180s with Diamond(e) bolts.

Mungo_0.png

awesomesiggeh2.jpg

Siggeh1.jpg

Siggeh2.jpg

DO NOT BRING GUTHANS. Why? There is simply nothing to heal on. There are 2 monsters that are melee only, level 45 -> 2 22's and the level 180s. The level 45s have low health and hit you with 1 recoil damage every time you hit them with melee; you may lose health on them, and it's not good leaving your health to chance. You'll need to pray if you try to heal on the 180s so you'll be wasting pots. I tried using guthans and it's just no good. You should focus more on range attack then def because of your lower range level. I would recomond getting an accumlator (sp?), ditch the guthans, and bring an arma helm > robin > black dhide coif > god coif > archer helm. Ranger boots > snakeskin boots > dragon boots. Archer ring > recoil > nothing. Unholy book > book of balance > holy book > mirror shield > nothing. The inventory I used was 9 sara brews (4), 100 diamond (e)s, 3 range pots (4), and the remaining super restores (4). The arena is a big 'X' shape. Go to the top-left 'branch' of the X and then go to the top right corner of that branch. All spawns, except the one beside you, well automatically catch themselves on the corner south of you. If you get a ranger (90 or 360) beside you, simply walk a bit south so you're in line with it, change your crossbow to long-range, and kill it. I have an amulet of fury and an archers ring if you want I could lend you one.

quit