tormented demon soloing (new quest bosses)

Slayer_Jesse

[hide=awnsered]hey, i was wondering if you can kill lack elites for more of the armor? i want to know before i waste my time =\ (i "loaned" my helm to a def pure/skiller and he stole it -.- i know it was my fault thinking you could trust some1 in rs...)[/hide]

second item, can someone post a god setup for killing tormented demons? im looking to solo. i know you need darklight....(rips it off the wall in his house) also do armor shards sell well? (id go jsut to get my own d claws tho.)

Stats are:

99 attack

90 strength

91 defense

96 hitpoints

85 range

87 mage

74 pray

76 summoning

Equipment:

SGS

V helm/skirt

Torag plate

Rune cross/blk dhide

and 14m cash for supplies.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

does anyone have a more definitive answer? :?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

I've heard they dont drop it.

didn't a mod on the rsof confirm that they do drop black elite after the quest?

i'll se if i can find the page

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I've heard they dont drop it.

didn't a mod on the rsof confirm that they do drop black elite after the quest?

i'll se if i can find the page

Yes, they also hint at it being very very rare.

edit: rsof links considered scam sites? wow

qfc instead: 15-16-653-57967040

In regards to how to obtain another set, you can either buy it from another player or via the Grand Exchange. Alternatively, you can continue to kill the Knights. However, please be warned, it will be an arduous task.

ok thanks for the info. anyone have info on tormented demons?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

Before I tell you about how to kill Tormented demons, I am going to strongly suggest something: GET MULTIPLE SAPPHIRE LANTERNS. Leave at least one in the bank so that, if you die, you can actually get down to the demons to collect your remains. I lagged out, died, and then was unable to claim Karil's top and Verac's helm, among other things, because I didn't have another lantern.

Anyway, I suggest the following setup:

Neitiznot helm

Black dragonhide/Karil's body and legs

Trimmed skillcape/ada's/fire cape/normal skillcape

Amulet of fury/glory

Book of Zamorak

Recipe gloves

Climbing/snakeskin boots

Darklight and SGS and rune crossbow

Broad-diamond bolts

Ring of wealth/life

For your inventory, bring:

one-click teleport

6 super restores

super defense potion

sapphire lantern

and the rest shark

Also bring a bunyip, or a terrorbird loaded with: 12 more sharks

You may notice that my setup tends away from defense bonuses. The reason for this is the fact that they aren't really important in this fight nearly as much as offense. They'll do the same attack over and over for a while, and you pray against it. Then they switch and you switch prayer. If you do it right, you don't take many hits, whereas you are constantly attacking them with melee or ranged.

For your strategy, first you want to find a spot where you can lure a demon away from the others and fight it one-on-one. There are a few of these around, all you need is some rocks to hide behind. Shoot a demon, then run behind your chosen lump of rocks. It will then walk over to you. Then proceed to attack.

Your attack strategy is simple: When the demon prays against melee, use your rune crossbow. When it prays against ranged, pull out darklight until it becomes weakened, then swap out for your SGS. Try to use your SGS specs as the first hit after changing attack styles to avoid hitting on ranged prayer.

As far as defensively, here's the deal with the attacks. When it shoots your standard little fireball things at you, it's magic; pray accordingly. When it shoots little [bleep]y things at at you, it's ranged. When its claw hits you, that's melee. It also has a weird little special attack where it bends back and shoots a magic attack at you, then switches right away to a new attack style. If you're quick you can switch to avoid the magic and then the new attack, but more than likely the magic will hit you.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

thanks a bunch dude! =D>

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png