What would you pay monthly?

Thugpimp1

If Jagex brought back RSC, what would you willing to pay? Honestly if the game came back to where it was when bluerose13x was the best smither seeing a 100 you peed your pants, or being attacked anywhere.. I'd bargain with them, however I can finish this post as I click off this and go to bed laughing at the thought of this ever happening.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

I just wouldn't pay... the time spent on classic prior to 2004 was simply it - classic... those days are gone as now all my friends who we chilled with back then have moved on for the most part

we were all a lot younger and although I'll never trade away my fond memories of classic, gotta look forward

but to answer your question... to be able to go back... and the whole gang was back together.... i'd drop 100 bucks just for 1 last run... i'd make a video with everyone... now all i got are my screenshots...

Shakazulu ~ Member of Clan Jaguar since April 2002

Clan Jaguar ~ 7 years as of July 12th

27 Minute Slideshow Tribute to Clan Jaguar

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=6CCGLAJI

now all i got are my screenshots...

I wish I had that left...the floppy (yeah thats right, a floppy) I had 'em saved on stopped working (POS) and I lost it over the years...there goes my memories.

OT: I'd probably pay 'bout $100 as well for a last run, be it a day-week-month. Just one last go at it with others from back then would be worth it.

clansig11is1.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'd definitely pay good bucks to have a chance to talk to all the old friends & players I first met 2001-2004. I also know some of them real life & haven't been able to catch up because everyone has pretty much grown up or doesn't even spend time on games anymore.

I don't think it's sad or geeky at all. RS was a pretty unique game back when it was released, even if it's nothing special now. Besides Helbreath and Diablo, there weren't really that many quality online RPG's with a reasonable amount of players to have fun in

• 1 month later...
I'd definitely pay good bucks to have a chance to talk to all the old friends & players I first met 2001-2004. I also know some of them real life & haven't been able to catch up because everyone has pretty much grown up or doesn't even spend time on games anymore.

I don't think it's sad or geeky at all. RS was a pretty unique game back when it was released, even if it's nothing special now. Besides Helbreath and Diablo, there weren't really that many quality online RPG's with a reasonable amount of players to have fun in

asherons call. knight online. dark age of camelot and everquest were all heavyweighters and still are \'

o ya there was also priston tale and I remember Planeshift, the first rpg that really caught the attention of RS'ers, players like lightning, bluerose and others had usernames on the forums prior to the release,expectedly to get a good head start on the game, they might have been imposters I guess only they know. I even copped the name Robin Hood on there if i was gonna play hehe.. as of 2009 Planeshift is still a crappy game in alpha testing hahahaha....

i hated helbreath, all the people from RS who had major issues, be it IRL or ingame ,moved to play it (angel2002 you know who you are) :lol:

on topic, i wouldnt pay anything to play RS. never have and never will. il'l click some banners though

I would pay to magically go back in time (assuming I could do nothing else except play a computer game) and play RSC when all my friends still played and it was a great time.

Would I pay to play a version of RSC flooded with RS2 noobs? No, probably not.

Zerker_jane.png