Recognise these?

- Zombie Hand

- Scared

- Bunny-Hop

- Snowman Dance

- Scared

- Trick

- Give Thanks

These are the emotes that are only unlocked after doing their specific holiday events. The most recent , "Trick", was released with the last halloween event.

I'm wondering if there's any way to reclaim them, maybe, at the next holiday event. Or if I'm going to be stuck with these ugly missing emotes from my emote page forever.

I've looked everywhere in hopes of finding an answer, and even the best Runescape help site has failed to give me the answer I need >.<

Hopefully people can give me an answer here :)

Fae_Rasachi.png

oh, sigs can update by themselves now? ^.^

Recognise these?

- Zombie Hand

- Scared

- Bunny-Hop

- Snowman Dance

- Scared

- Trick

- Give Thanks

These are the emotes that are only unlocked after doing their specific holiday events. The most recent , "Trick", was released with the last halloween event.

I'm wondering if there's any way to reclaim them, maybe, at the next holiday event. Or if I'm going to be stuck with these ugly missing emotes from my emote page forever.

I've looked everywhere in hopes of finding an answer, and even the best Runescape help site has failed to give me the answer I need >.<

Hopefully people can give me an answer here :)

Well it used to be that you couldn't get holiday rewards after the holiday: but these days JAGEX gives everything to everyone....... So just wait till next year and you'll get it.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

You can obtain all of them in the next holiday events, but I'm not so sure about the trick emote though.

The bunny hop emote was released for the first time in the easter event of 2006 (the one you get the easter ring from), but i got it this year with this account.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

You can obtain all of them in the next holiday events, but I'm not so sure about the trick emote though.

The bunny hop emote was released for the first time in the easter event of 2006 (the one you get the easter ring from), but i got it this year with this account.

True. You'll probably have access to Trick during the next event. For example have you noticed on your music page you have all the music tracks from events, though you never attended it?

"This track was unlocked during or after the Halloween Event of 2006."

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Yes, this has been true in the future so i see no reason why this will not happen again.

However the ''zombie hand'' emote comes from the leo the gravedigger random event i believe. Along with the ''zombie dance'' emote.

Foth.png

However the ''zombie hand'' emote comes from the leo the gravedigger random event i believe. Along with the ''zombie dance'' emote.

Actually, Zombie Hand is Halloween emote (Gravedigger emotes are Zombie Dance and Zombie Walk).

You can always wait for the next holiday events to obtain respective emotes and music tracks (i.e. Snowman Dance at Christmas, Scared and Trick at Halloween, etc).

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping