Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rag and Bone Man Part 2

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

renwick
[ Display Name History ]

renwick

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
In Rag and Bone Man Part 2 (the one with the list), is the quest diary meant to change after you read the list? Atm mine says that I should go and read the list, but I have already done that. I have been killing bats for ages now, and still no drop. Do I need to do anything else to start the subquest?

Italian5kamikaze
[ Display Name History ]

Italian5kamikaze

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,685 posts
It should be crossed out once you complete it.
Posted Image
Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Mercifull
[ Display Name History ]

Mercifull

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,130 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Mercifull
  • Clan:Tip.It
You need to read the sign by the odd old man to see which ones you still need

Posted Image
Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

renwick
[ Display Name History ]

renwick

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
Would you think a ring of wealth will work? Been killing werewolves at canafis pub for ages now.....

Mercifull
[ Display Name History ]

Mercifull

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 16,130 posts
  • RSN:Mercifull
  • Clan:Tip.It

Would you think a ring of wealth will work? Been killing werewolves at canafis pub for ages now.....

Ring of wealth does not have an effect

Posted Image
Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

renwick
[ Display Name History ]

renwick

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts

Ring of wealth does not have an effect

Hmm ok then. Tried to switch it around a bit, but no bone from fire giants in half an hour >.<

xSxqPowerx
[ Display Name History ]

xSxqPowerx

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts
Great lol... this is all that seperates me from 270 qp right now, and I was hoping it would be easy.

sixpackjack
[ Display Name History ]

sixpackjack

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
I'm struggling with the wishlist, by way of not knowing what I still need to get, for some reason I don't see a list showing what I have got and still need, the wishlist has not changed, even though I have given the old guy some of the bones, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, quest list shows no change from when I did part 1 :(

any ideas, thanks ..

Death123141
[ Display Name History ]

Death123141

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,445 posts

I'm struggling with the wishlist, by way of not knowing what I still need to get, for some reason I don't see a list showing what I have got and still need, the wishlist has not changed, even though I have given the old guy some of the bones, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, quest list shows no change from when I did part 1 :(

any ideas, thanks ..

You need to read the sign by the odd old man to see which ones you still need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users