Starting from Scratch

inoskedyou

Hey Tipiteers,

Basically RS has gotten pale on my main account (level details upon request) and my friend and I decided to make twin pvpers. However we have no idea how to fund them and jump into the pvp action quickly. So what are some good paths to take to gain quick gp in a quick amount of time? If possible please list your advice in P2P and F2P.

Thanks in advance.

Discuss.

inoskedyou.png

P2P? Buy vials of water. From the East Ardougne shop, then from Shilo if you can, the latter easily reaches 200k/h and I'm sure the former isn't far behind - you barely need anything, too.

F2P? "Merchant" =/ You should train some skill of your choice there. Mining's the best, and eventually at 85 you earn at least 250k/h.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I assume he's talking about f2p, since it's new ...

Collecting cowhides/Tanning

Collecting Item Spawns

Smelting BRonze Bars, collecting ores from minotaurs

Cutting REGULAR logs

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

if u really just want to dive into the pvp action quickly just start a new account and get magic to 59... this way at a low level u will be able to hit 16s :thumbsup:

Without money that may prove to be problematic. I choose men to get money from on lower lvl accounts. at around 72-75 gp per bone and a bank right there its great.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

buy iron ore and coal from GE

smelt steel

then sell for 200gp profit.

- I think cowhides are a bit risky...

- and I don't know how to merchant ^^

- but I earned 2.2mil in 1 and a half weeks by smelting steel. Not bad for a level 3 ^.^

Fae_Rasachi.png

oh, sigs can update by themselves now? ^.^

Set recoveries, go through Stronghold of Security. You get the boots and 10k. Then go through the Stronghold of Safety. Yet another 10k plus security gloves, and a(some) lamp(s)(not sure) worth 500exp. Also in Lumbridge go to the house south of the Furnace and go down the ladder. Talk to the Knight and offer to help. He will thank you by giving you yet another lamp. Good luck in pvp. After that just kill cows for hides and sell, or buy hides, tan, then sell for money.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

If u want a shot in the pvp worlds u gotta make a pure. What pure really depends on how far u want to go ...

Around combat level 50 is good. why?

because its fast. Just make a 1 def pure and make him combat 50. then simply enjoy :thumbsup:

how to get money:

on f2p the best way is to mine.

trust me on this one because i have tried methods.

there will always be those little requirement moneymakers... like smelting steel but they give 200gp profit :roll: Fishing is eww because it is hard to bank. :thumbdown: and the other way is to wc. but u need a level 70 to cut yews at a good pace. and that isnt something u wanna train.

with mining. u can get 40 mining fast...

its not that much xp u need to get and at level 40 u can mine gold which is 600gp ea right now and rising atm. but its usually at 500gp ea. to mine this u only need about level 50 to do good but 40 isnt bad... iron is easy to get and takes a second and each is sold for 100gp ea. and once u get to 70 u can get 1k per ore. and at 85 ur loaded! bottom line is that this offers good money at lower levels. and its all bout the gold 8-)