High alch value of ruined dragon armor pieces?

Miner52289

Anyone happen to know what it is?

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Great........now I'm stuck with one of the most unsellable items in recent RS history :cry:

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

I still have my Dagon Hai robes and Elite Black armor set. Also got a BGS, DFS, Bandos Chest+Tassets. Those are the only high value items I have.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Are elite and dagon still going for mils over the ge value? If so you could always just sell your set of them and use the piece as junk although it may be worth more, im not sure what the prices on everything are.

You could also trade it for an equal amount of another junk, so say its 10m ( dont know prices at all) you trade it for 10m worth of other junk then use that to loan your BGS out to people.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I still have my Dagon Hai robes and Elite Black armor set. Also got a BGS, DFS, Bandos Chest+Tassets. Those are the only high value items I have.

Don't try to sell with D'Hai or Elite, you'll get millions of trade offers for the D'Hai and Elite and none for the shard. I'm lucky I sold mine for the max it ever got. (So far) :D

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Don't try to sell with D'Hai or Elite, you'll get millions of trade offers for the D'Hai and Elite and none for the shard. I'm lucky I sold mine for the max it ever got. (So far) :D

He means use the dragon piece as "junk" to bump up the price of the elite and dragon hai.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

This is just an update, but my worthless dragon armor lump finally sold for 5.5m today :thumbsup:

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops