fire cape

69pwneduross

That makes sense? Your trying to prove people who have the cape wrong when your too ignorant to even listen. YOU DONT HAVE A CAPE, SO LISTEN! Youll fail. Deal with it. Train. Get 75 range, 60 or so prayer, 60 defence would help. Dont melee any. Use range. No mage either. Use rune cbow, archer helm, black dhide. Some other armour. Purple sweets, mith bolts and diamond for the 360s and jad, even though i doubt youll get past wave 20.. Use saradomin brews and super restores.

Then you can complain when you fail! You need practise.

And listen. Stop trying to prove people wrong and go train. Because if you dont have time to get 70 defence you dont have the time or patience to get a fire cape.

If you do all this you might make it past wave 20! Again, deal with it.

And ye I might seem ignorant, but you need to listen.

TenseMurmur.gif

That makes sense? Your trying to prove people who have the cape wrong when your too ignorant to even listen. YOU DONT HAVE A CAPE, SO LISTEN! Youll fail. Deal with it. Train. Get 75 range, 60 or so prayer, 60 defence would help. Dont melee any. Use range. No mage either. Use rune cbow, archer helm, black dhide. Some other armour. Purple sweets, mith bolts and diamond for the 360s and jad, even though i doubt youll get past wave 20.. Use saradomin brews and super restores.

Then you can complain when you fail! You need practise.

And listen. Stop trying to prove people wrong and go train. Because if you dont have time to get 70 defence you dont have the time or patience to get a fire cape.

If you do all this you might make it past wave 20! Again, deal with it.

And ye I might seem ignorant, but you need to listen.

im not ignorant first of all didnt plan on using melee, planned on using ruby bolts (e) not diamond maybe even both cause i have a crossbolt pouch

Ruby (e) is bad because you lose hitpoints... With them and the healers (if you ever got up to) it would be a death wish for a somebody new and with your levels. Diamond bolts (e) however dont take some hp from you and they hit higher. Also the special "pierces" armour so it helps on jad and the 360s.

TenseMurmur.gif

I have a suggestion.

Try the caves your method, do whatever you're going to do with your god spells or whatever. If you haven't succeeded after a week, realise you could have spent that week getting 70 range/def and 52-60 pray. Then go get that and try again, this time following our advice. :thumbup:

I got my cape with 74 range, 60 pray and 70 defence, in 3 tries, using this guide and watching youtube vids for Jad. And I can promise you, it works much better if you actually know what to expect and with the right stats.

2dvjurb.png

It is most certainly possible.

But the way your going about it, saying that under 15 people have got it, is ridiculous.

40 Defense is zip, you'd be better off with either 70 Defense for armadyl or 0 for a lower cb. I have 1 defense and after i achieve 99 magic I'm going to spend all my money, and time, in the fight caves getting strategy.

NOTE: I'm not going to be USING mage, It's just a goal I have before Fire Cape. I'll be using range.

Trevace.png

If it bleeds, We can kill it.

Trevace.png

Removed most of the spam... try to keep on topic. If you have nothing useful to say, don't post. ;)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

ok its official i dont care if i get a fire cape and prove you guys wrong know i did not try since ive started this whole entire post so i did not fail tragically like you guys wanted i just figure that i have no need in getting a fire cape its not that important so good bye for this post. (have fun saying i told you so i told you so or what ever you guys wanna say because im not trying idc)

ok guess i came unprepaired i didnt try that much and i got 2 the lvl 190's and 80's