range tank training on p2p...

txxxt5

this hasnt been asked i dont think so here it goes... what is the best range training in p2p without doing alot of quests. ive heard yaks are great but it requires fremmy trials i beleive which means id have to get atk and str. these skills i really cant train on my tank. and i think someone else said experiments but ive trained on them and it gets real boring haveing them spread out. want 91 fast and f2p seems like its takeing some time with that so thats why i wanna spend maybe a month or 2 in mem. Also i did get a dragon suggestion from a friend but are blues (or blacks if i can find a good non crowded spot) that good with training?

edit: dust devils...cant beleive i forgot about them lol thanks toast. and from what my main being 53 slayer and not working very hard at it when it was mem i should have 1-65 slayer pretty quick on my tank ranger...

one question about slayer though, ive read its not all that great to get it with completely range (i could do some mage since its a tank but no atk or str) can anyone say this would be a bad way to go? or is range fine with slayer?

xturtx - range tank:

xturtx.png

I found it hard to kill 1 experiment before the other respawned, so you can easily run to and fro with two that are close. I think dragons are for making money, not for training range. The ogres in king lathas' camp are okay xp, not too great though, i cant really help since i rained from 50-70 at the experiments.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I found it hard to kill 1 experiment before the other respawned, so you can easily run to and fro with two that are close. I think dragons are for making money, not for training range. The ogres in king lathas' camp are okay xp, not too great though, i cant really help since i rained from 50-70 at the experiments.

i feel like experiements would be almost like flesh eaters in f2p though? cause all id do is get thousands of bronze or iron arrows and camp till there till my mouse stoped working, maybe im thinking too much of range? thinking it should get like 75k exp/hour+? idk lol

xturtx - range tank:

xturtx.png

this hasnt been asked i dont think so here it goes... what is the best range training in p2p without doing alot of quests. ive heard yaks are great but it requires fremmy trials i beleive which means id have to get atk and str. these skills i really cant train on my tank. and i think someone else said experiments but ive trained on them and it gets real boring haveing them spread out. want 91 fast and f2p seems like its takeing some time with that so thats why i wanna spend maybe a month or 2 in mem. Also i did get a dragon suggestion from a friend but are blues (or blacks if i can find a good non crowded spot) that good with training?

You can do avies with p pots

U make loads of cash too

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Dust devils

93-99 Range=

The extra 3m is an approximate number of coin drops/alch's I got

99rangedustiespk7.png

Exp: 35k-45k/h with bronze knives

Don't take a long of damage