99 Woodcutting, Mining, Fishing, Hunter.

Blutters

Im not sure about the actual rates, but money wise it would go like this:

Mining>hunter>fishing(?)>woodcutting

Correction: Mining > Hunter > Fishing = Woodcutting

..Well actually, I don't really know how much you can make with hunter. I heard horned graahks and dragon implings are good, though.

And I don't really know exactly how fast you can mine runite, but I'm told it's over 300k gp/hr.

From personal experience, though, I can tell you that magic logs and sharks are both 150-160k gp/hr at 99. Extremely mediocre and not something I'd recommend as a primary source of income.

If every world hop has rocks you can get 80 rune ores an hour which is over 1.4M/hr but most of the time you'll get 1/4-half of the worlds that you hop that will have runite so it's 350K-700K an hour minimum. Remember mining runite involves crashing others when you can so it's not for the nice miners.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

..Well actually, I don't really know how much you can make with hunter. I heard horned graahks and dragon implings are good, though.

And I don't really know exactly how fast you can mine runite, but I'm told it's over 300k gp/hr.

From personal experience, though, I can tell you that magic logs and sharks are both 150-160k gp/hr at 99. Extremely mediocre and not something I'd recommend as a primary source of income.

Horned Graahks seemed like they would be alright when I collected furs for pouches but Dragon Implings rely too much on luck for me to want to include them in this.

That is disheartening. I thought the rates for Woodcutting and Fishing would at least be twice that. Are Yew Logs and Raw Monkfish/Lobsters better alternatives, then?

If every world hop has rocks you can get 80 rune ores an hour which is over 1.4M/hr but most of the time you'll get 1/4-half of the worlds that you hop that will have runite so it's 350K-700K an hour minimum. Remember mining runite involves crashing others when you can so it's not for the nice miners.

That's actually better than I had guessed, however it lacks the attractive multitasking aspect of Woodcutting, Fishing, and to some extent Hunter.

2dgucz6.png

I am pretty sure monks are better money an hour than sharks.. would I be correct in saying so? (I think I would be) and Yews are better money per hour than magics, would I be correct in saying this as well?

Therefore to get the max out of these skills wouldn't you fish monks and cut yews?

Apparently, my signature was to big.

If you want to be afk, then you're not at mining

rune mining is semi-afkable

Multi-tasking doesn't necessarily mean being Away-From-Keyboard, it just means that your current tasks requires a lesser amount of attention.

That said, I only really included Mining because I felt I should include all collection skills.

I am pretty sure monks are better money an hour than sharks.. would I be correct in saying so? (I think I would be) and Yews are better money per hour than magics, would I be correct in saying this as well?

Therefore to get the max out of these skills wouldn't you fish monks and cut yews?

That was the conclusion I was making too, it's just unfortunate that the higher level abilities shouldn't be better for profit.

2dgucz6.png

you get about 10% more money per hour fishing sharks than monks... but about 1/3 the xp.

You get get also 10% more moey cutting magics than yews... but you get about 1/2 the xp..

hope it helps you all, I tested this at 94 wc and 91 fish.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Horned Graahks seemed like they would be alright when I collected furs for pouches but Dragon Implings rely too much on luck for me to want to include them in this.

That is disheartening. I thought the rates for Woodcutting and Fishing would at least be twice that. Are Yew Logs and Raw Monkfish/Lobsters better alternatives, then?

No, they're even slower money.