Pyro's f2p pure. Suggestions r always welcomed!

Yomyth105

Hi tifers and forum browsers.

I have made a pure recently by the name of Pyro Xeron. I enjoy pking and im not so much of an active runescape player or at least im not planning to play too much within the next couple of years. Because i love pking and the excitement of it rather than training endless skills i have made a pure. I figured that it wont really take too long to train compared to a high leveled main and i also just wanted to start over with everything from my friends list and to just have a new name. So i have been working hard on this account since september 15th and check him out and give me suggestions. I am a f2p pker. And i will probably to low leveled pking such as less then 60combat level.

Here r my stats:

40attack

60str

1def

56hp

59 range (leveling today most likely)

31magic

1 pray

My goals r:

70str

70range

70magic

70hp

i am not sure what style i will pk with yet. and just to add. my moneymaking skills r 51 mining.

feel free to put down suggestions for this pker. and u can always add me for a chat. :thumbsup:

( i will put pics of my stats down later to make it more organized)

70 mage, 70 hp is bad for that level. Get 70 mage if you like but get it through cursing, not through damage spells. Until you hit 56 cambat, you want to neglect yout hp a bit. After 56 combat, go nuts.

wat do u mean my hp will be bad?

for a level 53 i must admit that is a pretty fair hp level. im getting str up and range. then magic up to 70hp. if i will need to use noncombat spells then i will use them...

70 range is good, and you really ought to get 71 str to bump up your max R2H hit by +1.

At those stats you will see you can gain another 7 range levels and still be under the 56 combat mark. Hitpoints though may be your downfall if you get 70 mage through combat spells.

Sooo, the key for you atm is to have 77 range, 71 strength while still having low enough hitpoints to stay under the 56 combat mark.

While pking in BH at level 50-55, few mages will be a problem to you. You will be wearing green legs/vams and have decent mage defence anyway. More range/str levels will be your key to maxing KO potential.

as alccolj said. it does give u a higher magic defense. and who said i only bh? with the new improved drops i might pk in pvp worlds. The thing is that there is really no reason not to have magic up since i could always get it noncombatly. Tbh i will probably quit magic training at 60 cuz im too lazy :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You need to ensure you are maxed in terjms of range as much as possible whilst still under 56 combat. So you ought to have either 63, 70, or 77 range. Then just max your strength along the way to stay range based. 1 prayer, and 1 def forever remember.

• 1 month later...

havent played in so long and i start playing only when im bored.

just an update. i got 69 str right now and extremely close to 70... personally ill get 70 str and range just for the kicks but right now my range is 60... so yea... how do i get that up in f2p?

havent played in so long and i start playing only when im bored.

just an update. i got 69 str right now and extremely close to 70... personally ill get 70 str and range just for the kicks but right now my range is 60... so yea... how do i get that up in f2p?

I would say ankous. Just use the safespot and you shouldn't be hit too much (bring some food just in case).

Shaniqua.png