Shield Left Halves

simo498

Are they considered as rare as Visages? I know they are very rare but I'm not sure how rare compared to Draconic Visages.

A few months ago I got a left half from irons after a few kills. It was kind of an achievement because it's one of the rarest items I've got as a drop but I was also dissapointed because it's so cheap.

Simo498.png

Are they considered as rare as Visages? I know they are very rare but I'm not sure how rare compared to Draconic Visages.

A few months ago I got a left half from irons after a few kills. It was kind of an achievement because it's one of the rarest items I've got as a drop but I was also dissapointed because it's so cheap.

i found them rare but kinda lame i got a left half from drags as well when i went to buy the other peice from legends it was like double the cost of the left side and even making into a dsq wasnt a profit so the only way to make a profit is to get both sides as a drop

Still i consider it a rare drop

Kingmickez25.png

I would say with no statistics, that it is rarer than a visage if you compare one monster to the other.

But since the shield half is dropped by soo many monsters, its not as rare.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I would say with no statistics, that it is rarer than a visage if you compare one monster to the other.

But since the shield half is dropped by soo many monsters, its not as rare.

Ahh that really sucks, I'm still waiting to get my first visage, but I end up getting the left half which I alched because I needed space in my inventory.

Simo498.png

Since so many monsters drop the shield half, it is not rarer than visage; however, if you compare both visage and shield half on one monster who can drop both, the shield is, ironically, rarer than visage.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping