Waterfiends vs.... Range?

aceripper

Ah okay, well I dont mind doing it the way that you would if you were melee-in em, like with prayer pots and food, my mage is good enough for the time being to soak up most of their mage hits, maybe take a couple more prayer pots to compensate for my lower prayer, use best mage defence gear I can, should be fine

So in essence, Range attacks would be effective against waterfiends? thats all i needed to know =] Thanks

ix_lexi_ix.png

You might try Rune Brutals with an Ogre Comp Bow; As far as I know, this is the only form of Ranged that counts more towards crush than to stab.

Since Waterfiends' Ranged and Defense are so high, Ranged may only be good for not taking damage but also be very slow.

2dgucz6.png

If you're asking which is more efficient, crush or ranged, then answer is simply crushed. Waterfiends ranging is a hassle, at level 86 at least. The meleer, a few level under me, got 2 or 3 kills before I got one.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

If you're asking which is more efficient, crush or ranged, then answer is simply crushed. Waterfiends ranging is a hassle, at level 86 at least. The meleer, a few level under me, got 2 or 3 kills before I got one.

Thats not what he's asking lol.

Ranging is pretty effective and as long as you follow whats in that guide you should have no problem with killing them.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.