Max Melee exp/hour. (Kinda a long read)

ultimatballr

Okay so I am looking for the MAX exp/hour for melee. I am currently 96 attack looking to get about 5k from 99 (don't ask). With that said let me make one thing clear:

NO SLAYER

Obviously I will be grinding.. :roll: . I am currently 206k from 97 attack. Minus the 6k I want to be away from 99 give me a grand total of 2,321,658 exp from 99. (Well 98.9)

If you leave a suggestion, please link to a guide. If you do not want to link to a guide then give the following information:

Exp/Hour

What NPC

Equipment

Method

**Hassle Factor (Explained below)

**Hassle factor, what is it? Pretty much is the NPC a hassle to get to? Far from a bank? Require quests? Require special equipment (salve ammy (e), void etc...)? Things like this would be nice to know.

Let me make another thing clear:

I have 59m... I am willing to spend money to get this fast. Pots, Piety whatever I don't care.

Here are my stats: (in case it matters)

Attack-- 96

Strength-85

Defence- 99

Prayer--- 85

Hitpoints- 96

Magic---- 90

Range--- 94 (don't think this matters)

I have 200 Questpoints and access to just about everything in the game.

That's pretty much it, Thanks in advance.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=751956

That should answer all your question just read it it's very easy.

Exp/Hour 100k XP/hour+

What NPC Monkey Zombies (level-129)

Equipment Prayer armour and weapon

Method Read the guide

**Hassle Factor Not much

Next time read the AOW

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Again, I've been retired for a year, but the things on ape atoll were amazing, bring some super strength pots and unlimited prayer there..

Armored zombies are better at under 4m an hour earning rates.

Go with them unless you really want fast, in which case speccing 9 friends with d2h with 500 other friends standing around casting energy transfer and boost pot share on you should net in the 600k\h range. Kind of a hassle though.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

you could alway make it easy on yourself and go to the runehq calculator.

http://runehq.com/guide.php?type=calculator&id=00883

That shows how many monsters you have to kill to get a certain level, something any idiot could get with windows calculator in less time then it takes to load the applet, and says nothing whatsoever about xp\hours rates.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

well whenever a moron gets on there and sees how many monsters they need to kill im sure u can figure out how much xp per hour ur gonna get

And how are they going to figure that out? By killing them for an hour and see how many they kill, then plug it into the calculator? Here's a better idea: kill them fo ran hour and see how much XP you get, then use that to calculate how many hours it will take. Oh, and he's trying to get advice from people that have already done that. Armored zombies or my alternative are the best, period.

DeviledEgg24.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=765347

i find this a better option for some than zombie monkeys

That would be armored zombies, better then monkies at rates of under 4m an hour.

DeviledEgg24.png

That would be armored zombies, better then monkies at rates of under 4m an hour.

Efficiency wise, do they ever pass them if you include charms?

Just go armoured zombies, or if you want the 99 stat ASAP go zombie monkies.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Probably not. And at the OPs summoning level, the extra 5k or so XP\hour isn't worth the 310k cash and 9k summoning XP loss.

DeviledEgg24.png

Probably not. And at the OPs summoning level, the extra 5k or so XP\hour isn't worth the 310k cash and 9k summoning XP loss.

You make 300k/hour at Armored Zombies????????????????????

:shock:

inuyashakent-2.png

You make 300k/hour at Armored Zombies????????????????????

:shock:

120k loss @ zombie monkies

190k profit @ armored zombies

310k lost per hour from doing zombie monkies instead of armored zombies

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeviledEgg24.png

I thought you lose 40k/hour at Zombies? Or are we not using the altar?

Still, 200k/hour at those xp rates... Jagex, you broke the game. -.-

No altar, it slows it down too much.

DeviledEgg24.png

i used alter and got about 85k def exp an hr there though it was first trip could of done better

112k w\ geyser titan and no altar. 102k @ armored zombies (+ 9k summoning and 320k more gee pees) is better.

DeviledEgg24.png

i used alter and got about 85k def exp an hr there though it was first trip could of done better

Yeah, but the altar does slow it down to the point that it isn't worth using. I assume you're using Piety, as well. Right?

inuyashakent-2.png

Yeah, but the altar does slow it down to the point that it isn't worth using. I assume you're using Piety, as well. Right?

yes i was otherwise id be using no prayer at all

foukouei.png

yes i was otherwise id be using no prayer at all

Yep. Hence why Armored Zombies are better.

DeviledEgg24.png

Next time read the AOW

Thanks for the guide input. Sometimes, though, people do not have enough time to read things for themselves. Or Just want a group consensus as opposed to trying to figure everything out on their own.

Thanks again though.

---

Well it looks as though the best exp/hour comes with a Salve Ammy (e).. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. However, I did ask for the 'Best' exp/hour and that is what it will take.

Thank you to all that answered.

If anyone has anything to add feel free, I am far from going for 99 attack (working on cooking now) so at least a month, but it never hurts to have a plan ahead of time. ;)

I did see a certain post that caught my eye that had numbers in it... lemme rummage through and find it.

112k w\ geyser titan and no altar. 102k @ armored zombies (+ 9k summoning and 320k more gee pees) is better.

Here it is.

So you are saying for 10k LESS exp/hour I can get a profit as well as summoning exp.

Is there more hassle to the Armored Zombies than is meeting my eye. I see that I have to have at least started defender of Varrock. (Haven't done that)

Is it long into the quest or not so much? Would it be worth it? I like the idea of a profit and summoning exp at the cost of 10k att exp.

Whats the catch, do they take longer to get to? Are they incredibly crowded? Lemme guess they hit through prayer or something? Its multi? You need a friend to get in? (DK's anyone)

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Next time read the AOW

Thanks for the guide input. Sometimes, though, people do not have enough time to read things for themselves. Or Just want a group consensus as opposed to trying to figure everything out on their own.

Thanks again though.

---

Well it looks as though the best exp/hour comes with a Salve Ammy (e).. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. However, I did ask for the 'Best' exp/hour and that is what it will take.

Thank you to all that answered.

If anyone has anything to add feel free, I am far from going for 99 attack (working on cooking now) so at least a month, but it never hurts to have a plan ahead of time. ;)

I did see a certain post that caught my eye that had numbers in it... lemme rummage through and find it.

Here it is.

So you are saying for 10k LESS exp/hour I can get a profit as well as summoning exp.

Is there more hassle to the Armored Zombies than is meeting my eye. I see that I have to have at least started defender of Varrock. (Haven't done that)

Is it long into the quest or not so much? Would it be worth it? I like the idea of a profit and summoning exp at the cost of 10k att exp.

Whats the catch, do they take longer to get to? Are they incredibly crowded? Lemme guess they hit through prayer or something? Its multi? You need a friend to get in? (DK's anyone)

For zombies, about 5 minutes into the quest you get to go to the chaos altar in the wilderness, behind it is a trap door. Down there are armoured zombies. Single combat, they don't hit through prayer. To recharge prayer you just climb the ladder and you don't even have to move to get to the altar.

They have good noted plank drops, and a few others which I can't remember from when I was last there. Most people I have ever seen there is 4 (including myself) and even then there where enough zombies to go around. You should be able to find a completely empty world very easily though.

They auto attack for about 20 minutes, and when they stop you can climb the ladder and run out a little way, then run back. You could wear Stealing Creation armour for double exp to speed things up greatly. If you are goiong all out I reccommend bringing potions too. Just pray melee (but one or two range, just switch, they don't do much damage), piety, drink pots and kill kill kill. The profit is about 150k per hour, and decent charms. Exp wise, 95k - 100k per hour with best gear, but with stealing creation armour, it would be about 160k per hour. The exp is doubled, but the gear hasn't got as great bonuses, so it's not double what you would get with the best gear.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

You have to do the tracking stuff, which can take a bit. The 10k less XP is only if you have a level 89 summon; with level 71 it would probably be closer to 3-4k more (5-6k XP from summon is the only advantage zombies have over armored), but since armored have 9k more summoning, XP it's a much better deal. Armored zombies aren't much of a hassle, every 5 minutes run up the ladder, pray, run down, run 3 steps south. Takes 3-4 seconds. They are aggressive for 10 minutes, with 185-190k profit per hour, 101-102k XP\hour, stealing creation gear isn't worth the time to get. Proslyte top and bottom with a bunyip will keep you at full health, if worst comes to worst you can wear Verac's skirt.

DeviledEgg24.png