Smiting one-itemers

bronzewarrior

How does this work? How do people lose their items when they are being smited?

Whenever I get smited, and i'm one iteming, i stop fighting and wait for death because i know that if i had 99 hp he could only take out 25 of my pray.

kinda weird because i just saw a kid get smited out for his zgs.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

They either:

A - are eating, increasing the damage done to them before death and draining their prayer before they die

B - have lowered prayer\are in a very slow fight that their prayer has drained a lot before they die, enough that the extra 25 prayer points drained puts them at 0.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

There's a complicated trick that not too many people know about, my explanation will probably be very confusing :lol: This method works best in BH.

Person 1 Ice barrages (using smite) Enemy 1 (Aka one itemer). Person 1 can choose to step ontop of Enemy for safety.

Person 2 (All "Person" are trusted friends) runs up and dds's with smite, Person 2 must not KO at this stage. If out of BH, Person 2 should TB.

Person 3 casts restore HP on enemy. This takes the risk of them having accept aid on, so always remember to keep it off - It's a general rule that every experienced player should follow. If they have accept aid, person 2 continues to attack enemy.

Person 4 takes the same role as person 3, 4 or more people should take this role for maximum chance of successful smite.

Person 1 Re-Barrages whenever necessary, tagging with Person 2.

When enemy seems to be fully smited (can be identified when enemy says "omg noobs". Lol.) Person 2 can proceed to finish off enemy. High chance of smited item.

Always be cautious, always have accept aid OFF and even better, always never one-item ;)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

There's a complicated trick that not too many people know about, my explanation will probably be very confusing :lol: This method works best in BH.

Person 1 Ice barrages (using smite) Enemy 1 (Aka one itemer). Person 1 can choose to step ontop of Enemy for safety.

Person 2 (All "Person" are trusted friends) runs up and dds's with smite, Person 2 must not KO at this stage. If out of BH, Person 2 should TB.

Person 3 casts restore HP on enemy. This takes the risk of them having accept aid on, so always remember to keep it off - It's a general rule that every experienced player should follow. If they have accept aid, person 2 continues to attack enemy.

Person 4 takes the same role as person 3, 4 or more people should take this role for maximum chance of successful smite.

Person 1 Re-Barrages whenever necessary, tagging with Person 2.

When enemy seems to be fully smited (can be identified when enemy says "omg noobs". Lol.) Person 2 can proceed to finish off enemy. High chance of smited item.

Always be cautious, always have accept aid OFF and even better, always never one-item ;)

That requires a lot of luck, and a stupid player who doesn't know how to turn off accept aid, even after 4 complete HP heals. I might have to try that sometime, though. :P

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks