How Do I Getn An Avatar?

Maze

By avatar you are referring to the image below your rank to the left of your posts, correct? To upload one, go to the user control panel, then profile, then avatar. Pick an image off your computer, then hit upload - the process is similar to uploading a signature, except the image is automatically resized and you do not need a host such as imageshack to out the image on first. Finally, the image size limit is 8 kilobytes.

Generally, all MSN display pictures are within the limits of the 100x100 rule, so just google some MSN display pictures.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Anywhere!

Just take a picture of something you like, save it to your computer, and if it's too big (avatars can only be 8kb and 100x100) you could download gimp and resize it 100 or less, and as long as it's no more than 8kb it's fine. Then upload the image either to photobucket or a similar picture-hosting site, copy the URL to the picture and enter the link in your account options in the "link off-site" and save your changes.

Woohoo, my favorite smiley has gotten a santa-hat!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Find a picture that you like, resize it or get someone to resize it in the Gallery, to what ever you want and make sure it is under 20KB, then go to an uploading site like Photobucket, and upload it. Get the URL, then go into your control panel, and go into the Avatars Section. There, paste the URL into a Little Box that should say "Link Off-Site".

~Ouchy

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Find a picture that you like, resize it or get someone to resize it in the Gallery, to what ever you want and make sure it is under 20KB, then go to an uploading site like Photobucket, and upload it. Get the URL, then go into your control panel, and go into the Avatars Section. There, paste the URL into a Little Box that should say "Link Off-Site".

~Ouchy

Oh right, they changed it to 20kb, i forgot that lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

~Ouchy

Oh right, they changed it to 20kb, i forgot that lol.

Yeap, veeeeery convenient ::'

~Ouchy

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg