more exp, can use pouches

Dueling ring to Dueling Arena, craft, dueling ring to castle wars, bank repeat

Check your facts before posting

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

If thats the case I would do muds?

Slower by how much?

Probably a lot slower since the earth/water altars are farther from a teleport. Plus earth or water runes cost more than fires.

To add to that, I did tiaras with steam runes in pouches, I could get up to 50K an hour, losing 800k an hour along side it. This was last year though.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Water altering muds might be pretty good.

Zappy can ya do an hour of it plawks =[

Sorry, I didn't look past the first page, forgive me.

No, they're are not. Far less efficient than steam runes because they take longer to get to, regardless of price or exp.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Make tiaras. Air talismans are cheap now from everyone in F2P doing the "Talk and Drop" with Duke Horacio in Lumbridge. This can net you a huge gain of exp (Tip.it has a calc that can figure out how many talismans you need). This won't be at all profitable, but it will be very fast.

Now known as Expl0de.

My Defense Pure Guide

Please don't post on forums whilst inebriated.

Make tiaras. Air talismans are cheap now from everyone in F2P doing the "Talk and Drop" with Duke Horacio in Lumbridge. This can net you a huge gain of exp (Tip.it has a calc that can figure out how many talismans you need). This won't be at all profitable, but it will be very fast.

lol dang to whoever made that guide

foukouei.png

No, they're are not. Far less efficient than steam runes because they take longer to get to, regardless of price or exp.

I'd still rather do that than lose 800k an hour at a rate of 50k xp per hour

:|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Crafting steams using rings of dueling and going through the death rift when repairing pouches will give you 43.8k xp and -271k cash per hour. Taking off 3% gives a final rate of 42.5k xp and -263k cash per hour.

Steam runes:

The maximum ess per run is 61. Take off 2 spaces for water runes and astral runes. Also, 1/10 of the time you will lose 1 space for the super energy. You will craft on average 58.9 ess per trip, giving you 4020 ess per hour which is 40.2k xp per hour from steam runes. Since steam runes are 100 gp each, water runes are 15 gp each, and pure ess is 150 gp each, you will lose 65 gp per ess crafted, which is 261k lost per hour. You also will lose 16k worth of rings of dueling (17 of them), 7k worth of super energies (6 of them), 15k worth of binding necklaces (13.7 of them) and 21k worth of astrals for Magic Imbue (136 of them). Overall you will lose 320k per hour from crafting steam runes.

Strongly recommended-

Fire tiara

Spottier cape

Binding necklace

Steam staff (Yes, a Steam staff, lol. One of the only actual uses for them)

Ring of dueling (2 to 8)

Boots of lightness

Optional (nothing in these slots is fine too)-

Mind shield

Camo top and bottom

Barrows gloves (or Penance gloves if you don't have a Spottier cape)

You also must carry water runes and astral runes with you. Remember to get a new binding necklace every 5 runs and a new ring of dueling every 4 runs.

Like in the fire runes method, it is logical to go through the death rift instead of the fire rift when repairing pouches in the abyss. When going to the abyss, remember to bank your astral runes and water runes and swap your steam staff with a mithril pickaxe.

Steam trips take about 45 seconds each and after 11 trips you will have to do 1 trip through the abyss at about 85 seconds. You will do about 68.3 steam rune trips and 6.2 death rune trips an hour.

The reason the steam trips are 45 seconds each but the fire trips are 50 seconds each is that you can empty your pouches while combining runes but not while crafting them. It is very important to use that opportunity for extra speed, in fact, because magic imbue wears off quite quickly.

It's only 261k per hour loss.