[confirmed] CALC: Herblore, both

I've noticed that when you check the smithing calculator, you can either to calculate only the smithing, only the smelting, and both. But when you check the herblore calculator you can only choose between the normal potions and the barbarian ones. Maybe its a good idea to try to put a both option on the herblore calculator as well?

I only have this idea, tho I wouldn't mind to help figuring out stuff that might be needed if making something like this is even possible :P

Aha, uhm, ive just checked it, and it wasnt what i ment.. Take the crafting guide for example, the battlestaves, you can choice to only do the staves, but also do the orbs yourself and the staves, thats what i meen, the normal potion, or the normal potion and the mix variant of it.

So 1 number represents how many potions and mixes you need to do for a certain lvl.

And thats why i said if its even possible, because you can nog calculate that, without using 2 herbs at a time, instead of 1.

I guess in theory we could show 2/3 of the xp for the regular potion, and then the fishy mix xp added. So every 2 regular potions you make would allow for 3 fishy potions (six regular potion doses make three 2-dose fishies).

Up to calculator guy.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

I must say, I wondered about this, too. I make all my potions in twos for the express purpose of making barbarian mixes in everything. I don't have a single potion (save for summoning potions, which I usually sell immediately anyway) that ISN'T made into mixes. I even use up potions I can't yet make mixes for if I get them, OR request assistance to make them into mixes.

I think a calculator that accounts for that would be great.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]