Salve amulet

Video_Tycoon

Yes. So does Crumble Undead.

Not to hijack or anything, but is it difficult to get the Salve Amulet, and then how difficult is it to get it enchanted?

Well that depends.

1) How difficult is it to get the first time?

a) High Leveled

If you are a high level, it is much easier to do Tarn's Lair than Haunted Mine. The traps and monsters will prove no real threat, and you can just run by.

B) Low Leveled

Haunted Mine would probably be easier, but that fight with the Zammy Spirit might equalize them.

2) How difficult is it to reobtain?

The Regular Amulet is much harder, since you practically must redo the entire quest, while a Slayer Ring teleport deals with getting the Diary back in 30 seconds or less.

The mine also contains the entrance to the Lair of Tarn Razorlor (dungeon), which can be found through a passageway in the northern part of the mine's level 1. This is the location of The Lair of Tarn Razorlor miniquest, in which you can fight Tarn Razorlor and enchant a Salve Amulet. The lair also has Terror dogs, which are sometimes assigned as Slayer tasks.

Check the abandoned mine maps to find the entrance. If you're going to enchant your Salve Ammy, then definitely do this. It's great.

The Regular Amulet is much harder, since you practically must redo the entire quest, while a Slayer Ring teleport deals with getting the Diary back in 30 seconds or less.

You can also get your diary back from your bookcase in your player-owned house.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Not to hijack or anything, but is it difficult to get the Salve Amulet, and then how difficult is it to get it enchanted?

Well that depends.

1) How difficult is it to get the first time?

a) High Leveled

If you are a high level, it is much easier to do Tarn's Lair than Haunted Mine. The traps and monsters will prove no real threat, and you can just run by.

B) Low Leveled

Haunted Mine would probably be easier, but that fight with the Zammy Spirit might equalize them.

I'm pretty sure you actually need a Salve Amulet before you can do Tarn's Lair. As in Tarn's Lair doesn't provide a substitute to Haunted Mine. So you have to do both. Also, with Tarn, do not go with your personal preference between mage and range, go with whichever one's stronger. For Tarn's Lair, at level 80, the only hard part was getting past the mage skeletons. The final battle was amazingly easy, because I managed to trap his bodyguards behind him. For the Spirit in Haunted Mine, I found the battle amazingly hard. First time I used my level 50 range, and got him down to around 1/4 health before having to run away, and second time using my 66 range I got him when I was at 14 hp, no food, and WHILE teleporting away(click, fire spell, teleport). I had to run all the way back to pick up the book.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.