Aviansies and Smith

Deathmath

W00t. Just got 70 def. I"ll be doing aviansies once i get 70 ranged. But that will be a few days. Anyways what method and setup should i use? (With 70 ranged, def)

I REALLY need a setup. Keep in mind god d'hide only works at 70. I should probably wait until 70, but if I was to do it at 60 what should i use?

Could i cannon trolls. (What pray level would i need)

What prayer should I get? I have 1.6 mil, but take into account i'll need to buy equipment for aviansies/trolls if I decide to do them.

Would it be possible for somebody with 70 ranged and 70 def to do fightcaves?

Also what is the fastest melee training at my level? (I won't get my str past 70 or attack past 70 (Well once I can afford a gs) I'll mostly be training def.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

1. Aviansies, depends on your cash. Low budget is black dhide body zammy skirt sara bracers arma pendant etc

2. Yes you can, only need prot prayers i think.

3. 60 Pray is all you need at your level, I got it and dont use it much anyway. Also, aviansies comes before prayer

4. I think 80 def+ and 75+ ranged is needed for fight caves.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

No offence but I doubt you could do the fight caves with 70 ranged and 70 defence.

Cannoning trolls, no point really?

Aviansies - do the cheapo tank method. D'hide body, Torag/rune/rockshell legs, torag/rune helmet, granite shield etc etc

New account is Hawkdane18. Feel free to add me.

lolrain.png

No offence but I doubt you could do the fight caves with 70 ranged and 70 defence.

Aviansies - do the cheapo tank method. D'hide body, Torag/rune/rockshell legs, torag/rune helmet, granite shield etc etc

1. Yes, one of the only decent cannonable monsters.

2. God rune skirt.

2. God rune skirt.

He might of meant Dags? :shame:

New account is Hawkdane18. Feel free to add me.

lolrain.png

You can do Aviansies with 60 range and 70 defense, you just need a different setup.

Soooooooo FAIL

Umm, dude. 60 range at aviansies is definetely not fail. you make money while trying to get 70. It's not as good as 70 but it works.. It's what I did, I made around 2m and got 70 range, and I'm continuing to do aviansies...

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

You can do Aviansies with 60 range and 70 defense, you just need a different setup.

Soooooooo FAIL

Umm, dude. 60 range at aviansies is definetely not fail. you make money while trying to get 70. It's not as good as 70 but it works.. It's what I did, I made around 2m and got 70 range, and I'm continuing to do aviansies...

Addy cbow

Slow

lame

insulted.

Soooooooo FAIL

Addy cbow

Slow

lame

insulted.

*cough*he has 61 range*cough*

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

There is a reason i got 61 ranged. And i'll have 70 soon @ yaks...

Oh and sbout smithing, what would be the best method to get to 60?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

I thought you only needed 50 smithing to get into the blast furnace.

Ohwell all I've known is i can.

If you cant just smelt steel bars and sell. Cannonballs are a wasteof time really.

Avansies, fire cape would be tough for a first time, until 70 attack\defence and salve ammy, experiments are pretty good for melee XP. Smith gold bars :-w

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

2. God rune skirt.

dags fail. ice trolls own.

http://www.truthscape.com/html/ts_Truth ... ingGui.htm

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

2. God rune skirt.

dags fail. ice trolls own.

http://www.truthscape.com/html/ts_Truth ... ingGui.htm

Aye. 65k+ range xp and 200k profit an hour.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I thought you only needed 50 smithing to get into the blast furnace.

Ohwell all I've known is i can.

If you cant just smelt steel bars and sell. Cannonballs are a wasteof time really.

Nope, you need 60 to get into the blast furnace for free, otherwise it's 2k.

For getting 51-60, I'd recommend iron knives with RoF and SC hammer. They make a profit when all the materials are bought over the GE, so they're a good choice that doesn't require a substantial investment. Do them in runs of 700 (5 full rings of forging) iron bars at a time.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

I don't have the exact numbers for blast furnace (they vary), but I know gold bars is better then iron knives, and I'm fairly confident it's better then blast furnace too.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I don't know if it will let you go to Aviansies with lower range than 70. Only because it says in the requirements that you need 70 range.

Nope, you only have to have 70 to get into Armadyl's Eyre. The main room can be accessed without a range requirement.

DeviledEgg24.png