99 skill help

Mast3rPK

after i get 99 def i wanted to get a non cb 99 one thats somewhat of a challenge toget and is a good 99 not the easy ones like i got 99 cooking but that was easy and not much of an accomplishment

i want a 99 that when i get it i feel acomplished in gettin a 99

making money while gettin the 99 would be nice to

i want one of the capes that not many ppl have too

Mast3r_pk01.png

well there is always runecrafting i think it's like 800ppl with the cape....so getting one is a major accomplishment

Makes a LOT of money too, depending on what runes you do. (Even powerleveling with astrals makes money)

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

Cosmics > Astrals.

If that is true then rcing is waay too slow. I did cosmics from 27 to 30 and it took me about 2 hours. I thought astrals pulled in 40k an hour using astral teleports?

Edit: Yes, agility is a good one, people are usually impressed by an agility cape, plus it is a great help in anything you do.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

No, not teletabs. Just teleporting to the bank. You will need some food banked, as the monsters there can sometimes hurt, and you will be running through them on the way to the altar.

i would like to get one of the moneymaking 99's like fishing,wc,rc,hunter.mining,slayer

stuff like those

i like agility cape for emote its kool

i think this is average of what i would make on the 99's

wc-25mil+ doing yews

fishing-40mil+ doing monks

rc-100mil+ doing natures

mining-not sure maybe 30mil+?

hunter-25mil+ red chins

slayer -like 70mil+ and get 99 att,str,def,hp

Mast3r_pk01.png

If those rcing number are true, then 99 runecrafting only takes 100 hours... that doesn't sound right.

But fishing sounds like your best bet here, it is much faster than yews, and makes more money than anything besides runecrafting.