woodcuttiing leveling

I lol at people that use 'willows' as an answer when people say quickest.

Teaks is a lot faster than willows, except it is a bit harder to reach. If you have a greegree you can use the tree's on Ape Atoll, or the tree's in the Tai (insert village name) Village enclosure.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Buy a Games Necklace, make sure it has atleast 1 charge. Teleport to Barbarian Outpost, there are some willows there you can cut. If you go into the building beside the willows there is a Bank Deposit in the building. Keep doing this process I garentee this is faster then Catherby. I am 99 woodcutting.

-f2p

Cut willows in Draynor and use the bank of course. This is almost the only way to powerleveling in f2p Woodcutting.

Good luck.

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

Teaks are the fastest method by far, starting at level 35. Willows are a waste of time and you should not chop them once you can cut teaks instead.

Eucalyptus trees are good too if you want to get some money out of it, but they're not as fast as teaks.

willows tilll 58 then eucalyptus......they have better xp an hour then willows with the same price of yews im doin them till 99

eucalyptus are around 50gp cheaper and 10 exp lower but cutting them at 58 is really slow

as is cutting yews at 60

cut teaks in twi bwanna trio

buy 10k trading sticks and bank via parcel

100 to get in

10 sticks for each item even stackables

foukouei.png