Deciding What Is The Best Type Of Pker

Zapados153

Ive Been a Ranger Mage and a Warrior They all seem A little Pricey Because Mages spend Billions of runes and Those Really high Rangers Use Onyx and Pricey Bolts And warriors Have Fancy Pancy Armor That is to high to buy! What one is best for me?

When I watch videos of Sosolid2k and those other famous Youtubers When they use range I want to be one of them Too. but You try it out And you start Being a Warrior again. But When you Play Stealing Creation And all Those Mages Snare you and Kill you at ease you want to become them And the Cycle starts again!

Because of that I Put The 3 Classes in a Diffrent Catagory Read them To Find what one you think is Best

WARRIORS

Warriors Arent to complex they Simply run up to people Pking People They Can hit hard Watch out for Dharokers if they are Low Health! They hit the hardest But you should also watch out For Whips They are fast as a dagger and belived to be the best Wepon in the Game! Ouch. They have Fancy Pancy Armor And Can cost about 2M or more To get the Best armor :| Mages Can Easily Get killed By mages EASILY Prayer is always a Must :thumbup: And That pretty Much Concludes the Warriors

MAGES

They Can Be very deadly And if you are one they Have alot of benifits Like bones to bannanas Ect In Stealing creation and Clan wars and Ect they can snare you So you cant move for 10 Seconds its no problem if your a ranger you can still attack but for warriors...Yikes!

Alot Of mage Armor is Costy as I said ALOT But it CAN be worth it Mages uses alot of runes but you can probably say Its worth it

RANGERS

Rangers Have Very Cheap armor and Most Of them dont even Have Fancy Pancy Bolts They can have awesome Special attacks and Dark Bows Are awesome mainly for 80+ Its only really useful then... Most Warriors Pk Rangers and Its a Fair Match Between Them and Mages

That Concludes Rangers

Tell Me what you think is Best {Money Wise}

zapados153.png

Can I point out that some of the better pkers use multiple styles? It's not necessarily a good idea to stick with one and only one attack method while pking especially if you're solo. But if you need help with actual methods you'll need someone else to help you there. Good luck.

~allmonkey

Sc.png

Well you really can't compare sc 'pkers' to pvp/bh pkers. For one thing, solo mage is at the bottom of the food chain in pvp/bh pking, so to speak. However, combining mage with range or melee can make an incredible pker. It all depends on what type of pvp you do, and at what combat levels. Different pkers dominate at different levels.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]