my own game

bubbasider

hey every1,i figured this didnt go in tech so i came here. my friend told me to download this rpg maker, its pretty cool, and i was wondering if any1 could tell me where i can upload it at? i made a test version of the real one.such as upload it and give it a link so people can just 1 click it and you download the zip, and then open the game,the real one isnt like fully finished but meh im pretty far through. if you know how to host it post here,( i need comments and suggestions and also what u disliked ) i made a test and i wanna host it up, im gonna average the ratings and if its above 5/10 im gonna host up the real game that i made. im also making a list for who wants to try it.

~sry if i repeated things, lil slow today -.-~

i orignally wanted to do this for my clan website but i guess ill make it go public for who wants to try it :oops: .its nuttin special. regular rpg.

post if you know how or if you wanna try it and ill add you :)

bubba

I Frug I (35)

Always looking for friends.

the minute i clicked it i was confused :lol: idk what ftp is and i clicked 1 link and dunno what it was, i tried mega upload but when i double clicked the game (cus i downloaded it to try it) it didnt work, it has to have other stuff with it which it shouldnt :? :x but megaupload doesnt let you host folders i believe, only one thing.....and the game didnt work when i did it :cry: i wanna host it lol

I Frug I (35)

Always looking for friends.

Crack open your wallet and buy a domain name and webspace

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol... For 1 my family is poor, 2 i don't have any money, and lastly 3 i'm only 13 :lol:

(corrected spellings to something remotely readable)

Then its not gonna happen then is it...

You wont find a free host to suit your needs. Its against every free hosts ToS to use it as storage space for distribution and you get a very tiny amound of bandwidth. Seome free hosts even cap the max filesize you can have to 2mb

Web hosting and a domain will cost you about $5 a month. I dont think thats a lot of money, you can easily make that cleaning peoples cars or mowing lawns.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

www.50megs.com uhm 50megas pl0x? (never tryed)

16MB bandwidth a day limit. 250kb filesize limit. No FTP access

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi