While guthix sleeps

39. Push the wall straight north of the door and go down the ladder. Find and search the out of place tile. Then cast any of the four charge orb spells upon it revealing a trapdoor. Kill elite black knights here until you get a helm, plate and legs. Wear them and they will no longer attack. They change prayer depending on your attack style, so you must change your attack or wait for their prayer to run out.

40. Jump across the bridge and follow the path on the right until the end. Click on the wall to climb up it. Go north and climb over the barricades, or go around them to head west and then northwest. Go as far north as possible, where there are three solid black doors. Enter the centre one.

41. Search the desks to find some food, a potion, and a strange teleorb.

Move east and "spy on Dark Squall."

Do not go up the ladder or you will be attacked.

Go back and open the southern wardrobe for a set of Dagon'hai robes.

Go north to obtain a cell key off the key rack.

Next to it, raid the wardrobe for an extra set of black elite armour.

Exit the room the way you came, then head east to the jail.

42. Enter the cell with Silif (your cell key will vanish) and use the lobster and restore potion on Silif. Then talk to him about what happened. Use the extra set of black elite armour on him.

This is how you say it to do, however the black elites dont drop the armour alot. i got the platebody in about 50 kills. Then a guy told me i needed to go to silif first, and then i had a armour drop every kill.

I suggest you guys change it to something like:

39. Push the wall straight north of the door and go down the ladder. Find and search the out of place tile. Then cast any of the four charge orb spells upon it revealing a trapdoor.

40. Jump across the bridge and follow the path on the right until the end. Click on the wall to climb up it. Go north and climb over the barricades, or go around them to head west and then northwest. then head east to the jail and talk whit silif

41. Go as far north as possible, where there are three solid black doors. Enter the centre one.

42. Enter the cell with Silif (your cell key will vanish) and use the lobster and restore potion on Silif. Then talk to him about what happened. Use the extra set of black elite armour on him.

i just copy pasted some stuff from the first one. If you have any other questions, fire away!

• 2 weeks later...

Well. You don't mention getting a set of armour for yourself. So you are giving the "extra" set that you found to Silif, and you are unprotected.

Did you mean to mention it?

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

39. Push the wall straight north of the door and go down the ladder. Find and search the out of place tile. Then cast any of the four charge orb spells upon it revealing a trapdoor.

40. Jump across the bridge and follow the path on the right until the end. Click on the wall to climb up it. Go north and climb over the barricades, or go around them to head west and then northwest. then head east to the jail and talk whit silif. After you talk to silif, kill 3 guards for a black elite set.

41. Go as far north as possible, where there are three solid black doors. Enter the centre one.

There, made everything bold whitch i edited.

• 9 months later...

I think I can solve this one its the knights which drop then armour 100% for the quest. Theres 2 of them near the cell but elsewhere there mixed in with the other elites.

I was doing this part of the quest and tried 3 of each elites and only the knights dropped the parts (every single kill)

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

• 7 months later...

I noticed a similar thing. There are some lvl 122 or so that didn't seem to drop the pieces, but when I concentrated on the 138s I got 3 pieces in 3 kills

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

• 1 month later...

This is how you say it to do, however the black elites dont drop the armour alot. i got the platebody in about 50 kills. Then a guy told me i needed to go to silif first, and then i had a armour drop every kill.

I think I can help. To be honest, I used a different site to help me with this quest (I didn't know about tip.it at the time) and it had what was missing. It's not just ANY elite black knight, it's the 1 all the way to the east. I've copied and modified Tip.It's own photo of the area to show what I'm talking about (maybe have this added to the picture in the walk-through)

black_knights_dungeon.png

I killed this lone knight 3 times and got the 3 pieces. Plus, the others won't come that far over so you'll fight the 1 knight and only the 1 knight.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't suppose it's possible to go back there after you've finished the quest, is it?

• 2 weeks later...

I think I can help. To be honest, I used a different site to help me with this quest (I didn't know about tip.it at the time) and it had what was missing. It's not just ANY elite black knight, it's the 1 all the way to the east. I've copied and modified Tip.It's own photo of the area to show what I'm talking about (maybe have this added to the picture in the walk-through)

black_knights_dungeon.png

I killed this lone knight 3 times and got the 3 pieces. Plus, the others won't come that far over so you'll fight the 1 knight and only the 1 knight.

Ok, maybe I'm a bit late here, but you're wrong. You can kill any of the Elite Black Knights. I killed one on the near side of the bridge, but found I was taking too much damage so crossed the bridge, and got my last two pieces there.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Ok, maybe I'm a bit late here, but you're wrong. You can kill any of the Elite Black Knights. I killed one on the near side of the bridge, but found I was taking too much damage so crossed the bridge, and got my last two pieces there.

Actually...all I was saying is that the Elite Knight I pointed out will give you a piece of the set every single kill. The other Elites down there (from what others have said anyway) do not always drop a piece and you have to kill many to end up with the full set. That's all I was saying. :)

From the looks of it, it's too random to determine a change to the guide to specify one particular knight (personally I just killed the closest one and got them right away), For now I shall lock the thread. If you have any questions about the locking of said thread or anything else, dont hesitate to PM me or any other crew member. :thumbup:

~Tim

Popoto.~<3