any badass audio systems out there?

typex

I got a cheap 5.2megapixel cam bought in the local discount store :| didnt cost more then $100 USD and it doesnt work ;o)

+ my system is top.. It's quite nice in a Punto, but putting it in a big sedan - Vectra B fx. would take quite alot of the effectivity away cause of the small amps running it.

Anyway, I shall try find a cam so you guys can see it. It's nothing very impressive, it's mainly just a free-time home-build glasfiber trunk. It looks nice but i'm sure it could look better ;o) - It's the first glasfiber trunk me and my mate build anyway. The newer ones is a bit more impressive. I like the fibre cause we can make round cases and such.. really neat stuff to work with too (can you say brain damaged xD?)

Anyway, believe me or not. It's not a top system, didnt cost much to buy it all from germany :P

Splatman

Splatman.png

Splatman.png

Splatman.png

Right now my system is stock. I just bought my car, Civic Si brand new last sunday. I LOVE IT.

This is my cousin's car, just a regular civic. He has a TV, DVD system and 2 12 earthquake speakers and 2 earthquake amps. The custom trunk we built ourselfs lol, it looks pretty good.

793640_9_full.jpg793640_17_full.jpg

not the best pic, but eh.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

so many things to respond to...

just so you know, i've been around this community since february 2002. thanks. just because you've only been here for a few months and have no idea who i am/was doesnt mean im new. good call though

about the whole picture thing... what do you think is so cool about having a picture of your stuff? my sub is in a carpeted wooden box sitting behind my driver's seat, and my amp is mounted on the back of the box. yeah, that'd make a REAL good picture.

phil, i really dont care what you think. everybody on this forum is supposed to be above the age of 13 or have parental consent to be here, and since when cant you say wagon (<- not really "wagon") in pg-13 movies? hmm...

jt

phil, i really dont care what you think. everybody on this forum is supposed to be above the age of 13 or have parental consent to be here, and since when cant you say wagon (<- not really "wagon") in pg-13 movies? hmm...

Well I suggest you start caring what moderators on these forums think. These are our rules. If you don't follow them, then you might find yourself banned one day.

Now please drop it and let this topic go back on track.

sig2ho7.jpg

My inital comment in this thread about people having no cameras wasn't meant to offend anyone, it was just an observation. In general, people who have nice cars with decent sound systems will usually have plenty of pics (because we all know how car people just love to show off their cars), so i was surprised that no-one in this thread has any pics of their cars, or the sound systems in them.

The point of posting pictures is quite simply to prove that they exist. Call me skeptical, but it's fairly easy to say you've got [insert cool thing here], without providing any proof of it. I'm not accusing anyone of doing this, to be honest i couldn't care less about the stereo of some kid from a different country, who i'll never meet - if anything i'm just interested in seeing some of the things mentioned in this thread. Is that so hard to understand?

I don't claim to know anything about cars, i don't claim to know anything about car audio equipment, i know enough to wire up 2 speakers and a cd player - i'm hardly Henry Ford.

That being said, here are some pictures of my 'system', which cost a grand total of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã130 to assemble. It's nothing special, but it does the job. I apologise for the crappyness of the pictures, but it's midnight, it's dark, and i'm not exactly a professional photographer.

hpim02762ao.th.jpg hpim02758kv.th.jpg

hpim02803di.th.jpg hpim02789gz.th.jpg

There you have it.

Edit: Forgot to say, nice pics Gehjl

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I got two 12" Kicker Impules and a Kicker 350DX amp. Replaced my doors with 4" Pioneers. Nothing special. And a Pioneer 4700 as my reciever.

It bumps pretty good and Im happy with it because it was all free except the reciever. When I make a bit more money Im gonna invest in some Rocksford Fosgate stuff, or come Kicker Comp 15"s.

supdarklinkel1.jpg

For all you folks with wooferty tweetboxes in your trunks, can you actually CARRY anything in there now? Or did you just render your car a whole lot more impractical.

myboot7nd.th.jpg

Just because we enjoy music doesn't mean we're impractical.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.