3 Random pks

Nice pks. Can you post your setup? =D

Tb/Hybrid/Tank/Multi - Which one of those and at which of the following locations

Mage bank/Dragons/Edgeville/Rune rocks

Sorry about the above it just varies abit depending on what location im going and who im with :P

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

lol, u killed "Super Brawling Glove Man", good pks over all, adn dont be the one that has to tb, get those kills!

If i didn't tb no one would get kills :P

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Tipitsignature.gif

lol, u killed "Super Brawling Glove Man", good pks over all, adn dont be the one that has to tb, get those kills!

Tbh, if you can, use barrage/burst. I mean, in deep wildy, you can't tele anyway.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Tbh, if you can, use barrage/burst. I mean, in deep wildy, you can't tele anyway.

mage arena pac.

mage arena pac.

If I remeber correctly, you can fight there also unless I saw a fake screeny of someone getting killed there.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

mage arena pac.

If I remeber correctly, you can fight there also unless I saw a fake screeny of someone getting killed there.

You can teleport inside the mage arena bank which is a safezone via a lever.

Stats? V nice pks :)

99 attack

99 strength

99 defense

99 hp

99 range

99 magic

90 range

81 summoning which i rarely use for BoB

Tipitsignature.gif