99 Construction w/SC Hammers

SirHartlar

Now, the SC game is something I love playing and 99 Construction seems like a nice goal. So, combining the two makes sense to me. Will using hammers all the way with oak planks save me half the money (about 38M)? How many will I need, approximately? What is the method for using hammers, do you wait till one is drained and then get another from the bank or do you have multiple in your inventory? Thanks! :thumbup:

You can't recharge hammers, only fighting equipment.

Tools crumble to dust after usage...

You can have multiple in bank/inventory

Ok thanks, tip.it's guide must be wrong then. That isn't a problem though, I have enough bank space to store a lot of tools. :)

You can have max 10 hammers in your bank which will be 10 spots loss, and max of 200 points waiting for exchange (so thats another 10 hammers)

Goodluck :)

Untrue, as far as i know theres no cap on tools you can have, and the points cap (which probably exists) is defnitely higher than 3k

The system for buying reward items has changed. The score you earn in the minigame is now converted into reward points, and you buy reward items using these points. If you had any points stored before this update, 200,000 of those points will be converted to the new system. Any other points will be lost. In addition, if you had more than ten tools or ten pieces of armour/weapons, any excess have been converted to reward points.

Im talking about the new score system, which rewards you points after the game, and they are MAX 26 points per game, not about the in game points which can be max 149k.

"If you had more than 10 tools...."

IF..... now u can't anymore.

Oake

The system for buying reward items has changed. The score you earn in the minigame is now converted into reward points, and you buy reward items using these points. If you had any points stored before this update, 200,000 of those points will be converted to the new system. Any other points will be lost. In addition, if you had more than ten tools or ten pieces of armour/weapons, any excess have been converted to reward points.

Im talking about the new score system, which rewards you points after the game, and they are MAX 26 points per game, not about the in game points which can be max 149k.

I'm pretty sure you can have more. Ive got a friend who says he has 25 tools.

It's only, if you HAD more, they got reverted.

I'm pretty sure you can have more. Ive got a friend who says he has 25 tools.

It's only, if you HAD more, they got reverted.

Precisely.

I have more than 10 tools, and more than 200 points.

I wouldn't recommend using the hammers for long term construction. You'll need to switch hammers every 52 or so Oak Larders (which isn't very many at all, only about 300 planks) and even more once you hit Oak Dungeon Doors.

Too much hassle, save um for smithing.

Got to agree with Zaps.

Either way though, its a fun minigame that will take your mind off of something so I guess if you wanted 99 con it would be a good way.. sorta.

I dont need a siggy no moar.