Third best MTK resource?

green9090

So for a long time the best combo has been flax and fish at MTK. However, I see by the new BTS that we're going to be getting daily free flax from the Seers diary. Thus, I'm looking to beat the rush when flax prices start plummeting and switch my kingdom over from flax to something else now. What should I choose?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

have 9 on maples rest on fish, the money comes from the nests and tree seeds and the max you can have is 10 but you still get the same from having 9 workers on maples, magic yew and palm trees generally get you 70-180k depending on the tree maples are about 25k ea

]ac_s_dc.png

In my experience, the effort looting and grinding the nests makes maples not worth it. Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my post- I'm looking for a resource that is still effortless to collect and sell.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Is that really the third best or are you guessing? :P

I'm willing to do the math too if somebody can provide me with numbers- I just don't know how many resources per gp each setting gives.

er...it takes 2 minutes to grind some nests for a big difference, and yes coal is 3rd best it goes maples fish coal

I usually collect my resources monthly, so nest processing actually becomes kind of a big job :P

2 votes for coal, sounds good to me unless somebody has something else to say. Thanks guys :)