Request: Changing Avatar Chat Heads.

Blutters

Wow, didn't even know this forum existed before today!

I've been looking for someone to help me with a new avatar. The idea is several different chat heads from in game conversations with added effects. I've already put a lot of thought into them but sadly MSPaint is not the greatest graphic tool in the world (nor am I the greatest graphic maker) and so I look to you the artists for assistance.

I've seen avatars/signatures that update upon refresh and I've no idea how to do that; that's part of this.

The other part is adding effects to the following headgears:

e656a27101.png

(In order from left to right)

Fighter Hat: The central dot (pupil) shrunk with violet-red veins around it and possibly a power-flare (who hasn't seen DBZ?) as well as the small part at the back edited to the color of the rest of the helmet.

Blue H'Ween Mask: The nose holes edited to either black or a matching blue, the flesh color around the eyeholes a matching blue, and light reddish smoke coming from the mouth or nostrils and mouth, and the eyes a glowing red.

Lunar Helmet: Blue beam (possibly one that moves, like Knight Rider!) across the visor (as in, completely covering the eyes) with added glare to the rest of the helmet. Also resembles the taillights of cars driving off in the night.

Slayer Helmet: Black lens/sunglass-like addition over the eyes, everything changed to silver-gray (metal-like appearance).

On all headgears I'd like the image to be sharpened.

2dgucz6.png

Hmm

Im not to sure about the avatars not my kinda thing dont know about them

However the signature

If you have the picture without the text on atm it would be helpful unless you want the text on you have at the moment in time on as well?

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Hmm

Im not to sure about the avatars not my kinda thing dont know about them

However the signature

If you have the picture without the text on atm it would be helpful unless you want the text on you have at the moment in time on as well?

I'll go retake the picture...

29vh4pw.png

2dgucz6.png

vncwaf.png

Oh wait, that's probably going to be too big isn't it?? :wall:

Hint-DON'T EVER use red text for siggies. Red is a color that is particularly hard to read. Use white or green instead! ::'

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Red with a darker outline? :( I'm going for a Zamorakian theme, sorta. White and green just wouldn't be appropriate.

I dunno, the walls are pretty light.

No. Red just fails. :P

Really, try to stay away from it. I used to use it, and now realize how terrible it looks. And I like what Uno did (well, I like everything Uno does :lol: ). The white works well, and doesn't detract from anything.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

• 2 weeks later...

(Used with permission from owner.)

cmgmupdated.gif

See the solid silver in the center? The largest letters. I was hoping for something similar to that but with red shading on the bottom. I can see it just fine...

Also, I've no idea how to adjust image size to comply with TIF's rules.

2dgucz6.png

Dude, just give up. I know that sounds mean, but look at the posts. This thread has been here for a month and no-one has fulfilled it. Isn't that saying something?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Dude, just give up. I know that sounds mean, but look at the posts. This thread has been here for a month and no-one has fulfilled it. Isn't that saying something?

First I would like to start by saying that your avatar scares the hell out of me.

The lack of posts says that the right person for the job just hasn't come along yet.

2dgucz6.png

Or that you are asking of too much.

How much is too much?

If you're confused as to what I mean by changing avatars, look to N_Odie's for an example; a picture that changes upon refresh.

www.uzzisoft.com

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]